Whole Foods On Brink Of Bankruptcy .... People Find Brand Pretentious

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Weren't they giving away sandwiches to the cops and national guard during the Freddy grey uprising ? :pacspit: good riddance

They caught minor backlash on that too, I wouldnt be surprised that's a catalyst for them losing a bit of revenue...:ld:

Giselle

Daps
People need to learn how to grow there own food :ufdup:
Everyone can't grow their own food even if they knew how. Certain things only grow in certain areas.
For those of us that eat proper food and not cheap, processed crap, stores like Whole Foods are necessary.
There are other local stores and markets that sell fresh and organic foods for much less. WF should lower their prices.
if you live in texas.... HEB... HEB Plus... and aldi is all you need. If trader joes was closer I would go there too

Aldi's stuff is very low quality.

El negrito de tejas

Fukk the govt I got my own Deficit
Daps
Reppin
The country of myself
Everyone can't grow their own food even if they knew how. Certain things only grow in certain areas.

There are other local stores and markets that sell fresh and organic foods for much less. WF should lower their prices.

Aldi's stuff is very low quality.

Depends on your store cause my Aldi's switched to majority organic produce & meats.

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
Their Pizza IS FLAME AS fukk TOO! :whew: A nicca be picking a BAUCE SLICE! It'd be sad to see them go.

EnglewoodChicago2_small.jpg

larger.jpg

Same hood. You're right...typically they dont but in an ADVANCED SYSTEM of W.S. we see businesses like Whole Foods opening as ANCHOR BUSINESSES for hoods that WILL EVENTUALLY REMOVE THEIR UNWANTEDS and REBUILD for the DESIRED. :ld:

I've never seen them in an area like that. And In B'ham, Whole foods is in mountain brook. and you ain't getting a house in that area for under 250k. you really think I'm a feel sorry for these motherfukkers, because the price of groceries is high. YOU chose to live over there. Pay to play. if you can't pay to play don't live over there.

eastsideTT

Superstar
Daps
people need to start shoppimg at local farmers markets or neighborhood food co-ops if they have access to them. just about every city in the country big or small has a farmers market at least 2x a week and you can get a lot more shyt there besides produce. most accept ebt now too in a push to get everybody eating and shopping right, if thats the situation you're in

fukk all these companies man. whole foods is only good for scamming their hot bar by putting everything in the soup container and paying a flat fee. fukk trader joes too and especially fukk amazon and wal mart :pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:

so much do for self shyt on here ...lets put $$ back into the communities . fukk trader joes and fukk jeff bezos:pacspit:

good riddance whole foods :russ: see your asparagus water in hell:martin:

Daps
Haven't been in years....

Their supplement pricing started losing to Amazon around 2007-2009 in the Northeast.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
I've never seen them in an area like that. And In B'ham, Whole foods is in mountain brook. and you ain't getting a house in that area for under 250k. you really think I'm a feel sorry for these motherfukkers, because the price of groceries is high. YOU chose to live over there. Pay to play. if you can't pay to play don't live over there.
Me either and I'm on the east coast. Everyone is in a nice neighborhood not one that's not nice already