Whole Foods On Brink Of Bankruptcy .... People Find Brand Pretentious

lurkinlikeamf9

All Star
Daps
:ohhh:"I buy body lotion from whole foods"

Smallest shopping carts ever and shyt is high. I like Publix, Kash N Karry, Sweetbay and Winn Dixie.

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
I live a block and a half away from one and still drive or ride my bike two cities over to go to lucky's lol. WOAT atmosphere.

sprouts>>>>

but yea only rich mfers shop there regularly

i've gotten cheap shyt there on sale. and their sandwiches are huge and only like 7$ and shyt on subway/togos :manny:

How's Sprouts? I've heard mixed reviews on them, but one is almost done being built just a few blocks down from us. My friend was over a little earlier and he said they were good.

getmoney310cpt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Compton CA/Rosecrans Ave
its too high for the middle class...

but they got the best shyt i was fukking this european jawn she had cheese she use to shop there shyt was fire the halibute fish, and she used to get them to cook lamb chops and some other beef joint they cook there man i miss that white bytch i cant lie she was rich as fukk :pachaha::pachaha::pachaha:

Daps
lmao @ pretentious in the title, then the writer states this

for my south florida brehs/brehettes

ftLauder2.png

:wow::wow:

I've lived in South Florida all my life and I've never seen that place b4. :dwillhuh: Looks like a fake Publix.

director_of_bands

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
qc NC
those haters stopped putting the fresh wings out at the bar they used to have wings on deck! im talking about the normal size drums and flats from back in the day not those dinausor hormone injected wings you get at most of these other places...I miss those wings the meat used to fall off the bone