Whole Foods On Brink Of Bankruptcy .... People Find Brand Pretentious

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
Wonder want to move the east lib Whole Foods to where the plaza's use to be.:patrice:

Well anyway this was to be expected.. folk don't got money like that no mo. So they will go to places where they can get damn near the same stuff at cheaper prices.

Also Trader Joes>Whole Food

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
i worked for Whole Foods a few years back and no lie Giant Eagle (another grocery chain) bought the rights to a billboard facing (actually pretty much in) Whole Foods' parking lot that said "Why spend your Whole Paycheck, come to Giant Eagle" and the word Whole was in a fake Whole Foods looking font...

companies going :pacspit: style on WFM :dead:
Wonder want to move the east lib Whole Foods to where the plaza's use to be.:patrice:

Well anyway this was to be expected.. folk don't got money like that no mo. So they will go to places where they can get damn near the same stuff at cheaper prices.

Also Trader Joes>Whole Food
Pittsburgh whatup! :salute:

606onit

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Passport Abuse
I might go tomorrow. Day off. I want to do some studying.

U know what comes into Whole Foods a lot? Maybe on the way back from the gym?

0f9112161999e0e845cef1fcee6e1a25.jpg

yoga-pants-012.jpg

:whew:

Their prepared food and Wifi and nice seating area. :manny:

Thierry Henry

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Emirates Stadium
I worked at whole foods for 2 ½ years, we had an LA fitness right next to our store so the scenes in there were :banderas:

its too high for the middle class...

but they got the best shyt i was fukking this european jawn she had cheese she use to shop there shyt was fire the halibute fish, and she used to get them to cook lamb chops and some other beef joint they cook there man i miss that white bytch i cant lie she was rich as fukk :pachaha::pachaha::pachaha:
breh please use spacing and punctuation next time

But anyways, I used to work there and you sound like this breh that came in one time with his white girl :pachaha:

him-what's up man

me-good afternoon sir

him-what type of bread y'all got here

me-our fresh baked bread is here and regular sandwich bread over there

him-y'all got that good healthy shyt huh?

me-haha yeah, we have a good variety

him-looking for a sourdough, which one do you recommend?

me-we got this kalamata sourdough bre-

him-yea let me get that, shyt sound gooder than a muhfukka

me- :russ: :laff:

606onit

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Passport Abuse
Whole foods pizza is good than a motherfukker too. I don't see Wholefood market stores in poor areas anyways.

Their Pizza IS FLAME AS fukk TOO! :whew: A nicca be picking a BAUCE SLICE! It'd be sad to see them go.

EnglewoodChicago2_small.jpg

larger.jpg

Same hood. You're right...typically they dont but in an ADVANCED SYSTEM of W.S. we see businesses like Whole Foods opening as ANCHOR BUSINESSES for hoods that WILL EVENTUALLY REMOVE THEIR UNWANTEDS and REBUILD for the DESIRED. :ld:

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
can't be doing that bad. We just had one open up here in DMV 2 weeks ago. And that shyt was PACKED. white folks, black folks, latinos, etc.

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
This is the end of premium brands....us as US citizens are too fukking broke to be enjoying pretentious LA/San Fran/NYC liberal hipster shyt...

The economy got erebody fukked up.............

i seen the local bootlegger at the gas station pop open his trunk

and he got mobbed by all types of people buying fake Polo shirts....fake Louie Vuitton bags and fake belts and cartier glasses

even white folks was copping from him...

cops pulled up to the gas station and walked by and ain't say shyt :manny: