Whoa: Black Mizzou Football Players Have Boycotted Over Campus Racism (Updated:President Resigns)

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Furthermore these dudes are in their own world at these schools. I know firsthand. It's like yeah they attend the school, but they're not really students in the same vein of everyone else.
Explain
I mean... i HOPE you dont mean these brothers are IMMUNE to racism because they play sports

Barry Sanders

Barry>>>
Daps
Reppin
Silverdome
:mjpls: They all getting what they deserve. I have no sympathy for them. Like I posted numerous times, black players abandoning HBCU's and pumping millions into this traditionally racist institutions is a stain on African American history. While Grambling players have to refuse to play just to get basically training facilities and not have to worry about injuring themselves, these players just want white people to acknowledge that their equal :russ:

One protest don't mean a damn thing.

:ohlawd:

All Mizzou gonna do is hide its racism and take the money to the bank.

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
how many black football players have been accussed of rape at mizzou? no wonder they are racist lmao

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Explain
I mean... i HOPE you dont mean these brothers are IMMUNE to racism because they play sports

NO, I'm making a point that many of these dudes are
there to perform a job basically bc these big schools provide them the best facilities and options to be the best player they can be.

If HBCUs had the juice, elite athletes would still be going there.

It ain't like they're choosing D1 schools oiver hbcus just bc they're majority White in make-up

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
NO, I'm making a point that many of these dudes are
there to perform a job basically bc these big schools provide them the best facilities and options to be the best player they can be.

If HBCUs had the juice, elite athletes would still be going there.
Well elite athletes gotta go in order for them to get the juice lol
Time for these young brothers to wake the fukk up
The writing is on the walls
They
Dont
Give
A
fukk
About
YOU