Whoa: Black Mizzou Football Players Have Boycotted Over Campus Racism (Updated:President Resigns)

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
so i had fox business on from the debate on tuesday still. i just saw them discussing mizzou :scust:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
So it's that's bad on a PWC if you're not a Black Athlete?

I went to Univ of Cincinnati and almost had to beat the shyt out of a cac in Discrete Math for saying slick about black people. Almost got expelled too. Of course the professor ain't say shyt and tried to kick me out the class :pacspit:

hotbeezie

Go Dawgzz!!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
So it's that's bad on a PWC if you're not a Black Athlete?

Outside of when Obama got elected, people that weren't even students were losing it, I didn't have it that bad at Louisiana Tech with CACs, but then again I didn't go out my way to hang with them or make friends either.

There was always this sense of :mjpls:tho.

And I was on campus like:troll:

Daps
Reppin
Oakland CA
I'm seeing a trend on Twitter i dont really like.. its black students sitting around telling stories about how white people dont invite them to parties, walk across the street if they see them coming, dont say anything to them on campus etc... Like, who seriously gives a shyt? has to be a point where u stop begging for acceptance, if their uncomfortable with ur blackness, who cares, its their problem..... :dwillhuh: