Whoa: Black Mizzou Football Players Have Boycotted Over Campus Racism (Updated:President Resigns)

Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Where is this "it's all lies" bullshyt coming from? 2 dudes had resigned, 2 white kids got arrested and the news caught the rednecks threatening people but it's all lies? Are they serious? Some faculty members manipulated the black students into thinking they were in a hostile racist atmosphere? Wtf :dahell:

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
"Lies stacked on top of lies create the bullshyt we’re witnessing in Columbia, Missouri. Clever faculty members, in my opinion, baited a small group of misguided black students into stirring a racial shytstorm strong enough to attract Twitter-addicted journalists looking for their next relevancy hit off the Black Lives Matter crack pipe."

Well, keeping it 100, that video with the asian journalist getting pushed back and the white professor calling for "muscle" makes this seem like it has some merit.

Even though the group with the most power technically, is the black athletes, it looks like it's really white people calling the shots here and wielding that power.
No it doesn't. The amazing thing is, most of these kids haven't even told their stories and have asked for a safe space to do so yet the Whitlocks of the world have filled the void of a story these kids have yet to collectively tell. Which makes the frabrication angle these clowns are going for even more of a lie.

That video and your and most of the folks watching it reaction to it is the problem. Giving 1 person 50% of the attention.

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
Uh no. I'm fully aware of racism in America for all people. Whites are racists towards blacks and as this thread has shown the feeling seems to be mutual from part of the black community. Just because you're white doesn't mean you're "my" people. What ignorance. You do realize that you are assuming that I support the cops, judges, government, etc. Why don't overthrow the system? what are your solutions? MineI'm only accountable for my actions towards you and anyone else. How can I tear down an institution when more people believe in government then God himself? What has me being white done to you? Me not the MU president, not the cops but me? Nothing but disagree with your opinion but that makes me a CAC, filthy white devil. Likewise, you have done nothing but disagree. We agree that racism is bad, so two wrongs do not make a right. I see your hate and pain that is justified toward a system that targets minorities, but it should not be directed at me. conversations about race will never make progress so long as both whites and blacks share equal hate for each other. So again I ask what are WE to about this?

Devil shut up, if I get blamed for some black dude who shot someone in Chicago you are going to get blamed for turning a blind eye to the white people who are white supremacist in your community doing bad shyt to black people. No white person is innocent in the system of racism and white supremacy. Go tell you demonic people that.

NYC Rebel

Daps
Uh no. I'm fully aware of racism in America for all people. Whites are racists towards blacks and as this thread has shown the feeling seems to be mutual from part of the black community. Just because you're white doesn't mean you're "my" people. What ignorance. You do realize that you are assuming that I support the cops, judges, government, etc. Why don't overthrow the system? what are your solutions? MineI'm only accountable for my actions towards you and anyone else. How can I tear down an institution when more people believe in government then God himself? What has me being white done to you? Me not the MU president, not the cops but me? Nothing but disagree with your opinion but that makes me a CAC, filthy white devil. Likewise, you have done nothing but disagree. We agree that racism is bad, so two wrongs do not make a right. I see your hate and pain that is justified toward a system that targets minorities, but it should not be directed at me. conversations about race will never make progress so long as both whites and blacks share equal hate for each other. So again I ask what are WE to about this?

"Whites are racists towards blacks and as this thread has shownthis thread has shown the feeling seems to be mutual from part of the black community"
Only an idiot would compare what's said in a thread vs institutional white racism.

Last edited:

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
No it doesn't. The amazing thing is, most of these kids haven't even told their stories and have asked for a safe space to do so yet the Whitlocks of the world have filled the void of a story these kids have yet to collectively tell. Which makes the frabrication angle these clowns are going for even more of a lie.

That video and your and most of the folks watching it reaction to it is the problem. Giving 1 person 50% of the attention.

Well IMO what they are doing now is what they should have been doing in the first place, restricting the "safe space" to black students only. From the vids that are out it seems like there are too many other non-black people of color and whites involving themselves in the protests which muddies the issue. I think whitlock has a point when he says white activist liberal professors and faculty hijacked this shyt for theatrics and self serving purposes.

Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Well IMO what they are doing now is what they should have been doing in the first place, restricting the "safe space" to black students only. From the vids that are out it seems like there are too many other non-black people of color and whites involving themselves in the protests which muddies the issue. I think whitlock has a point when he says white activist liberal professors and faculty hijacked this shyt for theatrics and self serving purposes.

Whitlock is doing the classic deflection tactics that we always see with these types of incidents. There is not an ounce of sincerity in that bullshyt article he posted. For some reason that article and the bullshyt spin the media is pushing is pissing me off just as much as the hostile racial environment at mizzou

NYC Rebel

Daps
That's fine and dandy....but people are giving that prof 50% of their attention which makes little to no sense.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
"Lies stacked on top of lies create the bullshyt we’re witnessing in Columbia, Missouri. Clever faculty members, in my opinion, baited a small group of misguided black students into stirring a racial shytstorm strong enough to attract Twitter-addicted journalists looking for their next relevancy hit off the Black Lives Matter crack pipe."

Well, keeping it 100, that video with the asian journalist getting pushed back and the white professor calling for "muscle" makes this seem like it has some merit.

Even though the group with the most power technically, is the black athletes, it looks like it's really white people calling the shots here and wielding that power.
Dude there is nothing legit about what Whitlock wrote. He is a pandering bum....there is nothing he says is legit.

If you are gonna believe him you might as well believe the tea baggers that say president Obama is Muslim terrorist or Jesse Lee Peterson when he says Obama is a pimp and has hoes walking the street.

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
Nationally Ranked Defensive End Prospect Eliminates Mizzou from his choice of schools.

The recent anti-racism protests brought national attention to the University of Missouri, and, the protesters hope, positive change to the campus.

The spotlight on the protest and graduate student Jonathan Butler’s hunger strike grew once the Tigers’ football team got involved. On Saturday, 32 members of the team said they would boycott all football activities until the protest and Butler’s hunger strike ended, and the following day, the rest of the players added their support.

But while much of the attention the football program has received was positive, it appears to have cost Missouri a player it was recruiting.

On Wednesday, Sci Martin, a defensive end, eliminated the Tigers from his top five. He admitted that the protests played a big part in his decision.

“They were pretty high, but I’m not going back in time with this type of madness,” Martin said about Missouri.

Martin is a three-star recruit from New Orleans. He is considered the No. 30 weakside defensive end in the nation by Rivals and the No. 28 player in the state of Louisiana.

With Missouri eliminated, Martin’s top four are now LSU, TCU, Utah and Oklahoma, and he will add a fifth school in the next few days. He said he does not have a favorite right now.
that recruit is full of shyt, he has no guidance at home. if he thinks the same shyt isn't going on at "LSU, TCU, Utah and Oklahoma" then he's a fool. at least with mizzou being put on the summer jam screen they'll make some changes while his finalists will still think their shyt is sweet and everything is good. the only reason this missouri story even got real traction is because their black football players GAVE A fukk. the black ballers at other schools largely don't give a fukk.

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
:wow: @ the Jason Witlock article. The level of c00ning is strong with him :whew:
i honestly don't read his shyt anymore and haven't since he was on foxsports and enraging me every other week. why should i do to that myself? i salute you all for being able to read his c00nish shyt and keep your cool.

FakeNews

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nationally Ranked Defensive End Prospect Eliminates Mizzou from his choice of schools.

The recent anti-racism protests brought national attention to the University of Missouri, and, the protesters hope, positive change to the campus.

The spotlight on the protest and graduate student Jonathan Butler’s hunger strike grew once the Tigers’ football team got involved. On Saturday, 32 members of the team said they would boycott all football activities until the protest and Butler’s hunger strike ended, and the following day, the rest of the players added their support.

But while much of the attention the football program has received was positive, it appears to have cost Missouri a player it was recruiting.

On Wednesday, Sci Martin, a defensive end, eliminated the Tigers from his top five. He admitted that the protests played a big part in his decision.

“They were pretty high, but I’m not going back in time with this type of madness,” Martin said about Missouri.

Martin is a three-star recruit from New Orleans. He is considered the No. 30 weakside defensive end in the nation by Rivals and the No. 28 player in the state of Louisiana.

With Missouri eliminated, Martin’s top four are now LSU, TCU, Utah and Oklahoma, and he will add a fifth school in the next few days. He said he does not have a favorite right now.

Good