Whoa: Black Mizzou Football Players Have Boycotted Over Campus Racism (Updated:President Resigns)

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Football team should NOT play this Saturday. Obviously this has hit a boiling point. And many issues need to be addressed at Mizzou.

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
The Football team should NOT play this Saturday. Obviously this has hit a boiling point. And many issues need to be addressed at Mizzou.

yeah. they shouldn't. school realized that taking a $1M ding in the wallet wasn't something they could eat week after week so someone had to fall on the sword. But its not like the kids who are on campus day to day are gonna magically see their concerns met. I wouldn't jump for joy over the president resigning because its clear that this school is loaded with bigots/a$$holes who know they wont be punished for treating fellow students like shyt. Sad thing is that these issues arent isolated things at just Missouri. I hope players from other schools take note, but also arent quick to submit when they get a tiny victory.

this also underscores the real need for black people to flat out have their own shyt, and yes, eduction is included in this. no fukkin way as a parent I would wanna pay to send my kids to school with some racist CACs who can go unchecked with their fukkboy behavior.

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
Send it to those dikkheads andy furman and mike north. They were talking this morning how they didn't believe any of the black kids accounts because there wasn't any pictures or video.

Suddenly these tobacco dipping CACs wanna see proof via pics/video but let us not forget the times when a black man would be strung up just for dreaming of a fukking white Christmas.

These peckerwoods need to eat a collective dikk. Real talk. It's as if only they can exist in a world where privilege is a birth right for them and vaporware for everyone else. shyt is bugged out because these CACs are really mad that they can't openly be bigots when you'd think they should be doing something else at school, like, um, learning.

And fukk these teachers at Missouri who go to class day in and day out looking these cro magnon inbred fukkboys (and fukkgirls) in the face like shyt is all cool. dikkheads out here co-signing this bullshyt by proxy and collecting checks at the expense of the state and the taxpayers.

Last edited:

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
How bad do you think the cops just want to sit back and do nothing?

Brotha you right. They want to but they know they can't. If someone dies on that campus all hell will break loose. That area has a lot of KKK sleeper cells as I like to say. You saw that in Ferguson.

But as Bomani said this is a major university in a major college conference so they don't want the bad press.

Last edited: