Whoa: Black Mizzou Football Players Have Boycotted Over Campus Racism (Updated:President Resigns)

LEEeveryday

The-Coli Music Critic
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#LyricsMatter
I'd say this is crazy...But I'm not surprised. Not a lot of us are..

It's real...it's not a movie...We're not just making excuses. We're showing you the proof.

Let's stand and change some more stuff while we're at it..

OG Talk

Archived
Daps
Reppin
Heaven on Earth

Things like this and the Charleston shooting are needed wake up call for all the limousine liberals and New Blacks that try to tie racism to the "older generation" only..

These are white kids that listen to hip hop, grew up as Kobe and LeBron fans and probably dated outside of their race. This is Obama's generation.You know, the ones who "don't see color"..

While you keep saying "I can't wait till all the old racists die off". Realize that they have raised children and grandchildren that are willing and anxious to take and carry the banner of white supremacy.

Pay attention.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
image.jpg

:martin:

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
These whites are all friendly and liberal and down with the swirl until their whiteness is threatened and their true colors show.

Thing is being friendly and smashing other races does not threaten ones power. If nothing else shyt like that shows how this is all a game to them. Like waking up in the morning and putting on a new pair of pants or underwear.

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Honestly these scared Black students should either tool up or leave. White folks aint the only ones that can own guns. This response from cacs should have been expected. Many blacks were beaten and killed protesting during the civil rights movement.. Im not advocating for violence but blacks have to let them know they will not be intimidated or helpless victims waiting to be slaughtered by racist cacs. You have the right to defend yourself in this country.

Jamal514

In high demand
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
Thing is being friendly and smashing other races does not threaten ones power. If nothing else shyt like that shows how this is all a game to them. Like waking up in the morning and putting on a new pair of pants or underwear.

"But..but, they're so attractive though" - Every c00n and bedwench. :snoop:

CACtain Planet

The Power is YOURS!
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
CACness Aberdeen
Now what did Dr. Claude Anderson say again....why yes it was "Racism is a Team Sport".

Im surprised breh is surprised that Pinkel would cop pleas...I think Pinkel a closet KKK member anyway then add to the fact those boosters lost there shyt when they read those comments lol The players probably should boycott this game coming up honestly its the only way these fukkers will understand this aint a joke

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.

He's really trying to toe the line. On some, ":whoa:I don't fukk with them like that. "

Hope the players are woke on that ....
....that statement shows he views them one dimensionally and essentially as objects, used as a means to an end. His "support" is convenient and self-centered , and also was a means to an end. ...they need to know that before they get on that great white, daddy savior shyt, which many tend to do. :usure: