Whoa: Black Mizzou Football Players Have Boycotted Over Campus Racism (Updated:President Resigns)

BiggWebb79

You Don't Have The Answers...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elm City
They agreed on a lot of what MED was saying, if this was First Take & another person SAS would've shot down everything they were saying. Sonning doesn't mean you have to be loud and make the other person feel small, it's the act of providing sound reasoning and making the other parties arguments invalid.
That's what I was referring to. Also i noticed that MED was agreeing to some of things SAS was saying as well. He completely sonned that time he was on First Take.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What's even better than the MU victory is the precedent this will set. College and professional athletes around the country watching this unfold and realizing their potential like :jbhmm:

Unfortunately the universities and professional sports owners are also watching this closely. Best believe they're already thinking of measures to make sure this NEVER happens again.

But we'll see... :sas1:

Not sure if you ever seen the series roots the next generations. It was based on a lot of historical events of the roots family.

It showed how every time black folks made progress whites in power would change the rules to keep them at the bottom as second class freed citizens.

I say all that to say......best believe these colleges are thinking of a plan to not let this happen again.

Also this situation deserves a shout out to the young brothas at Gambling who are the modern day originators of this situation. Them white schools and ignorant folks were like :umad:when them kids at gambling boycotted on the football team.

Little did they know that the roosters would come home to roost. So I say :umad:right back at you mothafukkas.:lolbron:

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I can't stress enough how much Ferguson really opened my eyes man.... Like, I knew shyt wasn't sweet, but I never knew how truly bad it was. I went to mostly white schools growing up and had a lot of white acquaintances. I remember specifically all the love and outcry people I knew had during the Boston bombings. All types of Facebook posts showing support. Ferguson? Crickets. Literally one white dude from high school that was always on some fukk the police shyt, was outraged.

It was that moment that I realized that ALOT MORE white people than ever imagined, viewed people who looked like me, as THEM.

Nothing wrong with that my brotha. I am older than you and the Rodney King incident opened my eyes even wider as a kid. My mom and dad both were in the civil rights movement and were like yep. Yall kids will understand the struggle we went through one way or another.

After that incident folks moods changed. TV shows changed and especially rap changed. Folks were really awake for that short time.

So I am glad man that it woke you up. I have always said that some times we as black folks need to get hit in the face with racism just once in a while. Just to show us that the struggle ain't over and these folks are playing to win....and win every hour, minute and second of each day.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Steven A is like a genetically engineered sell out.

It's like they took DNA from Uncle Ruckas, Jason Whitlock and Larry Elder and combined the cells to make a super c00n.

Dude the Idonimus Rex (from Jurassic World) of sell outs.

Last edited:

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It wasnt a hard decision for him to make he saw how the network treated him when he had his own tv show

Agreed. It ain't a hard decision to make when you ain't got no soul and would sell your booty out on the street for pennies on the dollar.

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
At the 10 minute mark of the podcast with Dyson talking. He can be very arduous sometimes when he is talking. Just too heavy with complicating the issues. He needs to be more condensed with the point that he is making.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
At the 10 minute mark of the podcast with Dyson talking. He can be very arduous sometimes when he is talking. Just too heavy with complicating the issues. He needs to be more condensed with the point that he is making.

Thing is man Tyson is too smart for those idiots on sports talk radio. Most them clowns that call in have the intelligence of a 6th grader.

So it really doesn't matter unless Tyson says some child like shyt they are still gonna think that Steppin A won the debate.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
I hate when people do that, if you want people to stop calling you a c00n & a sellout then stop c00nin and selling out:mjlol: Once again MED completely schools SAS and SAS tries to act like they had a good back and forth conversation.
nikka is like 72-0 against that man. SAS is only good for yelling and sound bites on First Take. MED is a scholar, he probably only does this for giggles at this point

holidayinn21

:SmugMoneyMike:
Daps
Reppin
The mutha****in BX
She basically called out the cac's and told them to check their privilege.
this is something white women are doing more often nowadays. Telling the white men to acknowledge their white privilege while failing to acknowledge theirs. They'll do anything to make themselves look oppressed.

In short, fukk a michelle beadle.

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
This is a beautiful thing. Really isn't anymore I can add to it. I'd still prefer they came to HBCUs but don't get it twisted I am very glad they stood up for themselves.

What got me most out of this was people saying their scholarships should be revoked. How selfish and uncaring can you get? It must be very bad for these dudes to decide to put their scholarships at risk to protest the conditions. You know...caring and compassionate people think like this. There has to be a reason folks are getting fed up. But some people just have an uncaring approach to minority concerns. It's really sad.