Whoa: Black Mizzou Football Players Have Boycotted Over Campus Racism (Updated:President Resigns)

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
He's really trying to toe the line. On some, ":whoa:I don't fukk with them like that. "

Hope the players are woke on that ....
....that statement shows he views them one dimensionally and essentially as objects, used as a means to an end. His "support" is convenient and self-centered , and also was a means to an end. ...they need to know that before they get on that great white, daddy savior shyt, which many tend to do. :usure:
Ol' "I was only speaking on behalf of these niqqas, not them other niqqas!!!"

Daps
This is the guy who made the threat of violence against black students. His name is Hunter Michael Park.
48242091.cached.jpg

The man who allegedly made online threats at the University of Missouri campus has been identified.

Hunter Park, 19, was arrested at 1:50 a.m. for making a terrorist threat, the University of Missouri Police Department said in a statement. Park posted the threats on the social media app Yik Yak.

The threats allegedly said "I'm going to stand my ground tomorrow and shoot every black person I see" and "Well tomorrow mizzou will really make national news. Don't go to campus tomorrow," police reported earlier.

Suspect Identified After Allegedly Posting Terrorist Threats to Missouri Campus

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
#TEAMSTRICKLAND

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch

fukkboy got his "helpers" back so his portion of the plantation is back in business. Clearly he care less about the larger (and contributing) issues at hand on campus. The second he learned that the money train wasn't gonna be stopped, he backed off of supporting anything because he KNEW he was next on the chopping block if Saturday rolled around and that lockerroom was like 20% filled.

Schmoove

All Star
Daps
Open Letter to Mizzou Tiger Brothers
Open Letter to Mizzou Tiger Brothers

One day we will wake up and realize that our own is not only good enough for us, but most times, the best for us. It was the best for all of those who had to go prior to integration. The list of names is long and ranges from heads of state to hall of famers. The idea that you cannot have an environment that will truly love the athlete and get them exposure is just not true. The entire point of me writing this is to strongly suggest to you all, that a HBCU is also right and best for you! Wouldn't it be great to thrive in an environment where you know, beyond a shadow of doubt, that race is not an issue; a place where your cultural growth and understanding is not supplemented but an important part of your natural environment, where you will be embraced with a pride much greater than in how well you jump, run, throw, or hit??? It's time to come home.

:wow:

NERO

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Commiefornia