Whoa: Black Mizzou Football Players Have Boycotted Over Campus Racism (Updated:President Resigns)

Daps
Reppin
Oakland CA
I'm not sympathizing with anyone yet, just asking for facts. ASSumptions make all parties look bad. There isn't any the chancellor can really do if their is no evidence as to who has committed these hate acts. Sensitivity training is about all they can do to correct it until they find out who's behind this. Then they can take action. Do these witnesses know the racist involved? Is it a student who has had racists acts while at mizzou? If you don't know who your looking for how will you find them?

good boy, now say "all lives matter"

bugs-bunny-rides-again-o.gif

Chill Ajud

Rookie
Daps
Damn, bet whoever drew the shyt-infused swastika feels like they hit the troll jackpot. Didn't just get an write-up in slate or huffington post. Got a team boycotting the uni president.

VelourSocks

Absentee Mind But The Wisdom Reach Mine
Daps
Reppin
Yoshi City
worst part about it is some cac actually put his hands on his own shyt to draw a swastika.

White people man.. yall stay on some weird stuff

good on these brothers though. These sports teams run the school and this is the easiest way for them to facilitate change.

KingTut

Green diamonds like a dill pickle
Daps
Reppin
TX
Last edited:

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Im not surprised, this probably wont change anything doe because the old white man they want to kick out is the head of like 4 schools.

Ive been reading comments and these cacs dont give a fukk about these nikkas, i read some of them complains why there is a separate black dorm.

:manny:

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
Im not surprised, this probably wont change anything doe because the old white man they want to kick out is the head of like 4 schools.

Ive been reading comments and these cacs dont give a fukk about these nikkas, i read some of them complains why there is a separate black dorm.

:manny:
Cacs only want to see them shut up, win games, and bring revenue. The new plantation bucks. ANything else is fallacious and facetious. :scusthov: