Whoa: Black Mizzou Football Players Have Boycotted Over Campus Racism (Updated:President Resigns)

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
Man I hope these young bucks boycott. These athletes got the juice and dont even know it
Imagine all white teams in college sports:mjlol:

Them fools couldnt stand it because nobody would watch that boring ass shyt:umad:

Props to these brothaz for standing for somethin:obama:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
:mjpls: They all getting what they deserve. I have no sympathy for them. Like I posted numerous times, black players abandoning HBCU's and pumping millions into this traditionally racist institutions is a stain on African American history. While Grambling players have to refuse to play just to get basic training facilities and not have to worry about injuring themselves, these players just want white people to acknowledge that their equal :russ:

One protest don't mean a damn thing.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
:salute: Hit those fakkits in their pocket book.

0g7htVN.gif

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
play just to get basically training facilities and not have to worry about injuring themselves, these players just want white people to acknowledge that their equal

This is an ignorant post.

These dudes go whererver they will get the best chance at going pro. It used to be more equal back in the day. But public schools have a lot more money and that's created a huge difference the past 20-30 years.

Furthermore these dudes are in their own world at these schools. I know firsthand. It's like yeah they attend the school, but they're not really students in the same vein of everyone else.

It's basically no different than them being a pro athlete, just without the money.

In short, its like a business-job for many of these athletes at D1 schools