Whoa: Black Mizzou Football Players Have Boycotted Over Campus Racism (Updated:President Resigns)

all3rd

All Star
Daps
Hmm Howard Bryant on Rusillio and Kanole is admitting that their wasn't an exact tipping point at Mizzou

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Were these incidents reported to the president and he refused to address them? I'm just saying, it's a large school and maybe it didn't make it to his office. Does he have a history of racial insensitivity?

Protesters usually try to set up meetings before going the resignation route. I understand they tried to approach him at homecoming, but was this the right venue? Look i'm not trying to defend the guy, but I do want to be fair in my condemnation.

This story is not making total sense to me.
Its because you're a c00n that doesn't understand all the facts, yet your first instinct is too cape for white supremacy like your role model OBama. Take your head out of Obamas ass and do some research for a change before you come in here castigating the students you fukking idiot.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
they're complaining that it's not safe to be racist in america anymore :heh:
txrYfa8.png

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Maybe you should educate me then....The only thing I can find out is that

1. There were three racial incidents on campus
2. Some students tried to talk to the president during a home coming event.
3. The President ignored their requests.
4. A graduate student goes on a hunger strike demanding the resignation of the president.
5. Football team joins protest.
6. President retires.

Is this a fair summation of what happened or was there more?

To be honest, it's not so much these named incidents, it's an overall culture at alot of these schools. You don't have to call lsomeone a "n1gger" to be racist towards them.

And to be fair, it really starts in high schools & middle schools and at home.

I remember in elementary school I was friends with white kids, eerybody was friends, would go to each others bday parties etc. Once we got to middle school things started changing, and by the time we were in high school some of those same kids just passed by me and didn't even speak or make eye contact, it was like they never knew me. Nor did they have a single thing to do with Blacks period...except for driving in their trucks blasting Rap music of course.

So once they get to college and fee like "empowered" adults, many of them OD on their upbringing & ideals

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Its because you're a c00n that doesn't understand all the facts, yet your first instinct is too cape for white supremacy like your role model OBama. Take your head out of Obamas ass and do some research for a change before you come in here castigating the students you fukking idiot.

Dog, you were a rabid supporter of Rand Paul and Ron Paul. Two old white men with known white supremacist ties. You can front for nikkas on The Coliseum, but you and I and everybody on HL know whats going on. You bytch you.

Last edited:

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
To be honest, it's not so much these named incidents, it's an overall culture at alot of these schools. You don't have to call lsomeone a "n1gger" to be racist towards them.

And to be fair, it really starts in high schools & middle schools and at home.

I remember in elementary school I was friends with white kids, eerybody was friends, would go to each others bday parties etc. Once we got to middle school things started changing, and by the time we were in high school some of those same kids just passed by me and didn't even speak or make eye contact, it was like they never knew me. Nor did they have a single thing to do with Blacks period...except for driving in their trucks blasting Rap music of course.

So once they get to college and fee like "empowered" adults, many of them OD on their upbringing & ideals

These incidents do occur and what you said if a fair assessment. It's the society we live in. I consider myself to be pro black, but I always try to be fair in my assessment. Unlike some reactionary idiots who like to be outraged at each and everything regardless of the issue at hand.

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
These incidents do occur and what you said if a fair assessment. It's the society we live in. I consider myself to be pro black, but I always try to be fair in my assessment. Unlike some reactionary idiots who like to be outraged at each and everything regardless of the issue at hand.

Never start a sentence with "I consider myself pro black but....."

Its like a white person saying "Im not racist but..."

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Dog, you were a rabid supporter of Rand Paul and Ron Paul. Two old white men with known white supremacist ties. You can front for nikkas on The Coliseum, but you and I and everybody on HL know whats going on. You bytch you.
Why don't you take your simple ass back to HL with the rest of the Obamabots.