Whoa: Black Mizzou Football Players Have Boycotted Over Campus Racism (Updated:President Resigns)

Daps
Wow amazing what these kids are doing. More power to them, while the clippers folded like little hoes these kids are out here trying to make a change.

I don't get why people keep bringing up the Clippers.

Sterling was ousted in swift fashion. Within days, Silver stated his intention to have Sterling ousted. And a white billionaire was removed within a few months. That's unprecedented.

Such a drastic measures by Clip players was not needed, they got what they wanted. Walking out would've been an appropriate response if the league tried to ignore the issue or just slap him on the wrist, but that's not what happened.

Last edited:

Professor K.

rap game Paul Millsap
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
don't matter, Missouri, specifically that STL area and middle portion of the state have a LONG history of racism. Like certain shyt that happened there was on par with or surpassed what was happening in the south. It was a transient city like Chicago where a lot of blacks flocked to just to get out of the south.

You made my point for me why it does matter. Racism is not contained solely in the South. It's everywhere. Treating it as if it's a Southern issue is very problematic when we should recognize where this shyt is actually happening.

Sidenote: DJ Quik- Trouble was my shyt on Rap City as a kid :banderas: