Whoa: Black Mizzou Football Players Have Boycotted Over Campus Racism (Updated:President Resigns)

J-Fire

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So you're telling me most student athletes of color (football players) are taking academics into consideration when thinking football in college?

:sas1:

I'm talking black students in general. Not the small amount of athletes...but I'm sure athletes want a respectable degree since they spend 4yrs there. especially since football is 3yrs removed from high school to be in NFL.

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
You see what happens when you threaten their money? shyt gets done.

Holding hands and and walking around campus doesn't do shyt, boycott their product and hurt their wallet, and you can make things happen.

Proud of these kids. The board members weren't gonna let their paper get fukked up, you know they told his ass to resign.

superunknown23

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Props to these young brothers for doing what they did, but this Wolfe dude is probably gonna be replaced by some other old southern cac and I doubt whatever racial divide exists on that campus will change much.
Nobody expects any change but the symbolism is important.
MLK and the Civil Rights Movement didn't change cacs' hearts either. But their activism still helped.

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps

This bytch is a c00nette?:dahell:

:pacspit:

Big time c00nette.

The first like she received was from some full blown southern cac with suspect shyt on their twitter.

This shows that black people will receive push back from other blacks who either either c00ns or jealous.

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Whole thing is funny. Most wont peep game like some of us coli folks. Your average person will not put 2 and 2 together

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
What does this mean brehs?:lupe:

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
I hope this shows athletes how powerful their voice can be, this situation with the regular student body at Mizzou was going pretty much unnoticed, then the football team gets involved Saturday and the president resigns on a Monday. Stay woke, brothers and sisters

It's a big step cause black students have always felt like the black athlete didn't care about what was going on... Because of the bubble they get to live in. Black consciousness for the win...