Whoa: Black Mizzou Football Players Have Boycotted Over Campus Racism (Updated:President Resigns)

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
Whole team is boycotting? :wow:

This is interesting, cause that means the Coaches and Assistant Coaches and the entire black faculty are publicaly behind the call for resignation of the Principal.

Thats a big deal within the ecosystem of a campus.

Students calling for the job of an administrator is one thing, but students and faculty united towards the resignation of an administrator most likely means that administrator is about to be in the bushes.
:banderas:

:wow:

CTVuivXU8AEmku4.jpg

Last edited:

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
Someone need to tell him :whoa: , you got a long life to live young man. But :salute: to my brothers doing whatever to stand up

He'll be fine.

Now that this story is catching fire I'm sure he has all the p*ssy he can eat.
No room for food anyway.

He better try and eat those little pieces of fruit in the AloeVera waters :deadrose:

TheLAKid

Banned
Daps
I love the passion here and activism. I wish it were a better issue. Some random person yells out a racial slur and the university is responsible? The school should have a zero tolerance policy but a school president can't protect you from the world

Daps
Reppin
Oakland CA
I love the passion here and activism. I wish it were a better issue. Some random person yells out a racial slur and the university is responsible? The school should have a zero tolerance policy but a school president can't protect you from the world

Way to miss the point.. Good lord u people are dense :what:

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
:leostare: Have you ever looked at a map my nikka? Missouri is not the South.
don't matter, Missouri, specifically that STL area and middle portion of the state have a LONG history of racism. Like certain shyt that happened there was on par with or surpassed what was happening in the south. It was a transient city like Chicago where a lot of blacks flocked to just to get out of the south.
Its not just Southern colleges.
exactly. Look at the situation that barely got any coverage out at UCLA back in 2013....they have more sports titles than black males out there and a huge chunk of black undergrads are athletes, not your regular, everyday student.

I actually seen someone post on a message board that if these black students can't fit in a white institution then they need to move the fukk on....I'm sitting there like :what: It's a PUBLIC institution which means anyone regardless of skin color can go to if they meet the requirements of enrollment. Or my favorite, if they don't play then let them go back to the hood to sell drugs and make out of wedlock babies. As if we don't shuck & jive or entertain them, that's all we can do. Fukk these pale face muthafukkas

10:31

Superstar
Daps
Sooooo why didn't any of the brothers consider an HBCU? Surely they ( or their guardians) had to know (Missouri) institutional cism and overt/covert cism existed at an illustrious PWI like this :jbhmm:

I'm all for the brehs standing up but got damn... That's like make the concoious decision to hit a KKK orientation in Missouri and complaining about cism...

Howard, Norfolk, Hampton, A&T, gramb, Bowie State, Central, Bennett (S/o to my ladies down Bennett), Morgan, and so many others could use some of these talented brehs..

But they always choose Duke

J-Fire

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sooooo why didn't any of the brothers consider an HBCU? Surely they ( or their guardians) had to know (Missouri) institutional cism and overt/covert cism existed at an illustrious PWI like this :jbhmm:

I'm all for the brehs standing up but got damn... That's like make the concoious decision to hit a KKK orientation in Missouri and complaining about cism...

Howard, Norfolk, Hampton, A&T, gramb, Bowie State, Central, Bennett (S/o to my ladies down Bennett), Morgan, and so many others could use some of these talented brehs..

But they always choose Duke

Hbcu are low in academic rankings. Most flagship university are ranked higher & have higher sat requirements.

Some hbcu need to tighten entrance requirements to boost rankings & they would have more than black money coming in.