Whoa: Black Mizzou Football Players Have Boycotted Over Campus Racism (Updated:President Resigns)

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm not mad at you being geographically illiterate. So if something happens in Dallas it represents the east coast because the Cowboys play in the NFC East, right? :martin:
You're making this way harder than it needs to be. You're trying to be funny and it isn't working at all :stopitslime:. I know where these states are breh. :comeon:

Slimkid07

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I bet those same athletes were at all the parties tho:snoop:
Oh, no doubt. At every one of them. :martin:

Even though I have some issues with some of these cats out there on the frontlines against racism and who are the "leaders" of our community,
I try and hold my tongue on giving too much criticism because they're putting their necks on the line.

These brothas are gonna get heavy pushback from non-black people and even from some within our community.
Let's continue to support those who are trying to fight against the ills that effect us internally and externally.

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
Breaking: Tim Wolfe does not resign per statement. Says Mizzou has started systemwide diversity examination.

Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
rosaparks-398x600.jpg

Carlos Huerta

Just keep my rep red
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This brings me back to '95 when we rallied at Rutgers to have the school president removed after he was quoted saying that disadvantaged students lacked both the hereditary and genetic backgrounds to succeed on standardized tests. Ultimately he kept his position after apologizing. :martin:

I remember the minority groups, including of course 100 Black Men, all marching for days, but we never got any of the football or basketball players to join the cause. These Mizzou athletes have a lot more power than that group of shytty Rutgers players could ever have had, so :salute: to them and hopefully this will affect a positive change.

One thing I don't get about the story though - how the fukk does some a$$hole walk up to a whole group of blacks talking like that and NOT catch an ass whipping?

Professor K.

rap game Paul Millsap
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
You're making this way harder than it needs to be. You're trying to be funny and it isn't working at all :stopitslime:. I know where these states are breh. :comeon:

There's nothing funny about this. You attributed these issues to the South when this is happening in the midwest. All through this thread and on here in general nikkas wanna disgrace the South and blame these racial issues on the region. Your post was furthering that false perception. If you know where these states are then don't spread false logic with improper posting.