Whoa: Black Mizzou Football Players Have Boycotted Over Campus Racism (Updated:President Resigns)

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
Yeah man shyt is crazy. I just got done reading the comments over at ESPN in the story they had. I hate to give racist whites the whole "mental illness" excuse. But some of them MFs must have some type of psychological disconnect to rationally and logically look at situations like this.

It's like they are mentally incapable of seeing what the initial problem is and who was responsible for creating it. (Them) They throw common sense right out the fukkin window and they do crazy amounts of mental back flips in order to deflect :dwillhuh:

They expect black people to take whatever abuse, mistreatment, discrimination and racism and sit back and just accept it with a smile :dwillhuh:

They can't wrap their head around the idea of white children going away to college and having to deal with racism, discrimination and hate crimes. they couldn't imagine living in a world where their children were subjugated to those types of atrocities.
Yes, because at the end of the day, white society just really want us dead. They have no use for us anymore.

Amerikkkan society is really turning into full-blown Nazi Germany. :smh:

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
yea I read that thread and shyt is DISTURBING how they view blacks and black athletes when we are making any sort of stance and speaking out against something. shyt makes you leery of ALL white people tbh.

White and I agree.

This is awesome, though. I dont even fukk with college football but :salute: those students and the entire team. Concerned about breh on the hunger strike, its been like a week already.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Yes, because at the end of the day, white society just really want us dead. They have no use for us anymore.

Amerikkkan society is really turning into full-blown Nazi Germany. :smh:

I disagree. I think they need us alive in order to practice white supremacy. Without us, I think many would have no purpose in life :manny:

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
Whole team is boycotting? :wow:

Much respect to Pinkel and his whole staff for supporting their players and not making the black football players feel like they have to choose (because from my experience a lot of black football players are disconnected from other black students on campus and just support the football team)

KOohbt

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Much respect to Pinkel and his whole staff for supporting their players and not making the black football players feel like they have to choose (because from my experience a lot of black football players are disconnected from other black students on campus and just support the football team)
No respect to them, black players forced them cacs, all of them. Had nothing to do with cacs. Black players bossed up and the coach bowed down. Period.

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
No respect to them, black players forced them cacs, all of them. Had nothing to do with cacs. Black players bossed up and the coach bowed down. Period.

I'm giving them respect for standing by their players. The players started the change and the coaches supported them. That's a good thing

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
White and I agree.

This is awesome, though. I dont even fukk with college football but :salute: those students and the entire team. Concerned about breh on the hunger strike, its been like a week already.

Someone need to tell him :whoa: , you got a long life to live young man. But :salute: to my brothers doing whatever to stand up