Who would you choose to replace Tony Khan as head booker of AEW?

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
I'd make it a committee. Someone like D'amore, Heyman, or Jerrett and a group of wrestlers who know the business. You already have Arn on the payroll, throw Punk, Bryan and maybe Joe in there too. What's Raven doing these days? He always seemed to have a good mind for story shyt. Didn't Bret say he was down to help? Bring him in too.

Don't think they would be able to pry away D'Amore and Heyman is under contract. Even with the upcoming Endeavor cuts, I'll be shocked if Heyman is let out of his contract, especially with this Bloodline story supposedly being dragged out for another 7 months.

Last edited:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Don't think they would be able to pry away D'Amore and Heyman is under contract. Even with the upcoming Endeavor cuts, I'll be shocked if Heyman is let out of his contract, especially with this Bloodline story supposedly being dragged out for another 7 months.
Yeah, only way I could see Heyman leaving is if Roman retires and goes to Hollywood for a loong hiatus. Heyman has established himself as a reliable hand for WWE in pretty important roles off and on screen so he's not letting that go easily.

Striving For Greatness

Get Certs or Die Tryin
Daps
6syvxz9sfbp51.jpg

br82186

Superstar
Daps
I would get him another body to take all of the pressure off of him ie Collison, Rampage, and Dynamite (only if he needs to step back).

I would look at anyone of the folks from Lucha Underground, Stardom, and New Japan. Any Hollywood writer, no unless they have a history in the business.

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
Yeah, only way I could see Heyman leaving is if Roman retires and goes to Hollywood for a loong hiatus. Heyman has established himself as a reliable hand for WWE in pretty important roles off and on screen so he's not letting that go easily.

No idea what Endeavor winds up doing, but there's no chance in hell the current people running the show at WWE would allow him to walk right into Snowman's arms.