Who would you choose to replace Tony Khan as head booker of AEW?

Beautiful Bobby Eatin

SWEEEEEEEEEETNESS!
Daps
Reppin
Terra Belle, Georgia
Would be incredibly tough to get someone. Anyone in wrestling that has booking experience booked a dumb Indy. Best choice would probably be Konnan tbh.

Probably check out who was head writer or booker for Lucha underground and see what he’s doing.

Freddie prince jr maybe.

Most likely id see what top showrunners in Hollywood are in the doghouse and offered them the job.
You havent seen Konnan's booking in Mexico extensively huh?

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
I'd being in Scott D'More to replace Tony Khan.
D'More knows how to book for a variety of fan tastes, but still tie a whole show together. He creates coherent stories, he knows how to book women, he doesn't arbitraily drop storylines, and has shown that he works well with other companies. D'More also has a good track record of pushing and promoting Black talent.

If Scott D'More had access to Shad Khan's weekly budget, then Dynamite and Collision would be must-watch tv every week.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
I wouldn't give AEW to one person. I think each show should have a booker and there should be one continuity editor/main booker to direct major storylines that develop across AEW/ROH brand.
Honestly I don't want to see AEW crossing over with ROH until ROH gets established as a legit developmental brand. Then when you got some hotshot talent in developmental, then you do some crossover with some of your established veterans on the AEW roster.

You know, basically like how WWE is doing with NXT and main roster talent. Gets some extra eyes on the NXT brand so more people know who these NXT talents are when they are called up and gives them experience with veteran talent instead of just getting it all against developmental talent.

AEW is sort of doing that now with Athena and Billie Starkz, but there really isn't any other ROH talent worth doing it with.