Who would you choose to replace Tony Khan as head booker of AEW?

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
Honestly I don't want to see AEW crossing over with ROH until ROH gets established as a legit developmental brand. Then when you got some hotshot talent in developmental, then you do some crossover with some of your established veterans on the AEW roster.

You know, basically like how WWE is doing with NXT and main roster talent. Gets some extra eyes on the NXT brand so more people know who these NXT talents are when they are called up and gives them experience with veteran talent instead of just getting it all against developmental talent.

AEW is sort of doing that now with Athena and Billie Starkz, but there really isn't any other ROH talent worth doing it with.

until ROH gets on national TV or HBO Max there's no point in devoting any time to that brand, it was dead for a reason

Lurk Angle

All Star
Daps
Like dudes said in here before
I'd being in Scott D'More to replace Tony Khan.
D'More knows how to book for a variety of fan tastes, but still tie a whole show together. He creates coherent stories, he knows how to book women, he doesn't arbitraily drop storylines, and has shown that he works well with other companies. D'More also has a good track record of pushing and promoting Black talent.

If Scott D'More had access to Shad Khan's weekly budget, then Dynamite and Collision would be must-watch tv every week.
Scott D'More or the brother who was booking prime black and gold NXT....
I would also add in dutch mantel and Jeff Jarrett all three booked prime TNA :ehh:

• Dap
Reactions: 907

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
until ROH gets on national TV or HBO Max there's no point in devoting any time to that brand, it was dead for a reason
It’s a good spot to get less experienced people ring time and promo work. And to bring in people for glorified tryouts.

• Dap
Reactions: 907
Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
brother_love_bruce_pritchard.jpg

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Yup, Scott D'Moore is the "safest" choice you can make because we all know he can book well.

Anyone else would be someone we have no clue. In the tradition of the most random motherfukkers ending up with a nice booking run, I'd say give it to Sonjay Dutt to see what he's got :russ:

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
If he's behind Collision, then he should be in the writer's room. That show just flows much better than Dynamite.

Also, I think Danielson could be a good booker, but like others said you'll need more than one booker if you want things to improve