Who Will Microsoft Buy Next?

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Spend 20 billion to get one new gta game every 10 years. /doubt

I honestly don’t care as long as its not square enix, capcom, or Fromsoft. There’s no 3rd party AAA pub/devs that i feel strongly about outside of that. I also think like most things this is bologna. Just like those insiders teasing the WB acquisition back before E3.

Most of these Twitter/YouTube insiders aren’t privy to shyt on this level. There has never been a major acquisition leak, from sony, nintendo, or microsoft, and zigubxboxelite36 on twitter wouldn’t be the first to know.

If you ever go on xbox era all they talk about day in and day out is who microsoft is gonna buy next, they never talk about any actual games their studios are making now.

You do know Take Two publishers has more thsn GTA.... NFL now NBA Boarderlands Mafia WWE Bioshock to name a few plus the technology. Microsoft really trying to take over this gaming shyt. Apple need to jump in and Amazon on a serious level

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
This rumor was started by a small youtube page

Nobody knew about the Bethesda deal, Microsoft... if and when they are in talks to acquire a studio nobody will know about it unitl the last minute.

Close thread

Zenimax was a private company, so keeping that more on the low was easier.

Publicly traded companies, you'd easily hear about.

So straight :duck: on this. :snooze:

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Is your existence based on sucking my dikk in every thread?
Dog you are in every single thread. That’s not normal. You know that right?

You’re in hear all the time sucking off a PS5 console.. Do you lick your ps5 every day like a dude licks p*ssy?

You are a disturbed individual

It’s amazing

breakfuss

#SHAMBLES
Supporter
Daps
:ohhh:

Individuals in here unwittingly shytting on Deathloop when just days ago they were extolling its brilliance LOL. Now you’re admitting it’s more “GP fodder” only made popular by PS stans because of the crazy circumstances surrounding its exclusivity. Get your shyt together.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Killer instinct would be the best move from that, but thats not exactly a system seller in 2021+ anyway

I feel like xbox stans keep hoping theres gonna be some megaton publisher acquisition thats gonna turn the tides this gen, because they still don’t feel confident about Xbox’s current line up. They know all those games announced so far aren’t really game changers or things that get people hype for. shyt most of them are coming off flops.

A new wolfenstein? Perfect dark? Any new BGS game? Fable? Outer worlds 2? It’s all service games, FPS games, CRPG franchises, or all the above. Xbox stans know those games don’t move the needle like something like wolverine, god of war, a new naughty dog game, etc. Microsoft still jsut does not have the sauce like that despite all this spending.

Xbox stans still dreaming of that megaton acquisition like take two, sega, or capcom thats gonna force people to pay attention to xbox and even then, it probably still wouldn’t happen, the brand is like new balance. They are gonna have their fans, its gonna be cheap, and comfortable but it’s not Nike. PlayStation is the Nike of video games, thats where the mindshare is and will continue to be.

I think the larrybox stans just gotta accept their placement in the industry and be content and stop trying to compete
Another thread of you weirdos arguing with yourselves.

Xbox owners on the Coli are simply enjoying our system and games.

You wiedos create an argument on your own then spend 15 pages arguing against the shyt you made up.

Sony stans wild :mjlol:

Leasy

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
If you want to increase the install base for Gamepass then that's what will need to happen. :yeshrug:

People aren't abandoning Sony and Nintendo for them, esp worldwide. No one cares about Xbox outside the states like dat.

gonna have to pick a struggle.

Bro gamers are not loyal its what have you done for me lately. If Microsoft keeps all this shyt exclusives bro everybody buying an Xbox

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
nothing is really announced on Fridays
my guess is they'll announce it on Tuesday
Take Two is most likely

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
You do know Take Two publishers has more thsn GTA.... NFL now NBA Boarderlands Mafia WWE Bioshock to name a few plus the technology. Microsoft really trying to take over this gaming shyt. Apple need to jump in and Amazon on a serious level

Please explain why take two, a publisher that makes record profits year after year and is making acquisitions of their own suddenly want to be owned by microsoft?

Leasy

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Didn’t yall say this about xbox one? :mjlol:

I dont understand this comment

Please explain why take two, a publisher that makes record profits year after year and is making acquisitions of their own suddenly want to be owned by microsoft?

How old are you? Do you understand business? If Microsoft makes an offer that top execs and holders can't refuse they will agree to the sale. It is more than cash when buying companies. You have buyout of stock from holders stock options etc...

That is why when most CEOs sale they made double by sale of companies and if the buying companies buys their stock.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I dont understand this comment

How old are you? Do you understand business? If Microsoft makes an offer that top execs and holders can't refuse they will agree to the sale. It is more than cash when buying companies. You have buyout of stock from holders stock options etc...

That is why when most CEOs sale they made double by sale of companies and if the buying companies buys their stock.

full

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
While I'm certain that Take Two is more than willing to listen to any offer Microsoft makes (because that's just good business), this idea that all signs point to them, or that it's a certainty are probably a bit far-fetched. They don't necessarily have a reason to sell right now. They're doing fine as their own entity without having to go through the process of figuring out stock conversion/dispersal for shareholders, since they're a public company.

Even the call of the WB studios being the move gets a little fuzzy with some cursory googling. They fall under the umbrella of WarnerMedia, which is in the middle of being spun off and merged with Discovery. There's obviously time to get a deal done, but now they've got a third party to take into consideration with negotiations. I'd still say that in a vacuum, they're probably a little more likely than Take Two, even without being able to take any of the IP with them. I'd assume that any deal would also include a licensing agreement to cover a few years of releases. I could easily see them going that route as contingency for Disney not wanting to play ball with tossing them more exclusives outside of the presumed exclusivity for their Indiana Jones game.