Who Will Microsoft Buy Next?

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Gamepass will eventually be on all platforms as they would be the only option to play Xbox owned games. Getting it on Playstation and Nintendo gives you access to their customer base. If MS were forced to fold Xbox hardware in order for Nintendo and Sony to allow it on their platforms, they'd do it.

Nall that won't happen because they use Research and Development for their server blades using the cloud. That is why they were ok with sending all their Series X to the cloud instead of stores. Phil ain't lying they need a console base

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Nall that won't happen because they use Research and Development for their server blades using the cloud. That is why they were ok with sending all their Series X to the cloud instead of stores. Phil ain't lying they need a console base

If you want to increase the install base for Gamepass then that's what will need to happen. :yeshrug:

People aren't abandoning Sony and Nintendo for them, esp worldwide. No one cares about Xbox outside the states like dat.

gonna have to pick a struggle.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
More games destined for the graveyard.

Scorch the Earth of gaming one company at a time. Microsoft is such trash

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Spend 20 billion to get one new gta game every 10 years. /doubt

I honestly don’t care as long as its not square enix, capcom, or Fromsoft. There’s no 3rd party AAA pub/devs that i feel strongly about outside of that. I also think like most things this is bologna. Just like those insiders teasing the WB acquisition back before E3.

Most of these Twitter/YouTube insiders aren’t privy to shyt on this level. There has never been a major acquisition leak, from sony, nintendo, or microsoft, and zigubxboxelite36 on twitter wouldn’t be the first to know.

If you ever go on xbox era all they talk about day in and day out is who microsoft is gonna buy next, they never talk about any actual games their studios are making now.

Last edited:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Spend 20 billion to get one new gta game every 10 years. /doubt

I honestly don’t care as long as its not square enix, capcom, or Fromsoft. There’s no 3rd party AAA pub/devs that i feel strongly about outside of that. I also think like most things this is bologna. Just like those insiders teasing the WB acquisition back before E3.

Most of these Twitter/YouTube insiders aren’t privy to shyt on this level. There has never been a major acquisition leak, from sony, nintendo, or microsoft, and zigubxboxelite36 on twitter wouldn’t be the first to know.

If you ever go on xbox era all they talk about day in and day out is who microsoft is gonna buy next, they never talk about any actual games their studios are making now.
:lupe:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
:wow: If we acquire Take-Two this war is officially over. There’s no coming back for SONY or their stans
There's no coming back for take two if they end up under Microsoft because that aquisition won't force gamers into the Microsoft ecosystem

Last edited:

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
I thought they wouldn't get the rights to Mortal Kombat or Injustice if WB was selling. I'm probably wrong thom

They’d get netherrealm and other WBGames developers but the MK & Injustice rights would stay with Time Warner.

Any company agreeing to that deal is has a worthless company in netherrealm. All Ed Boon knows is MK. Unless they move em to KI

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
They’d get netherrealm and other WBGames developers but the MK & Injustice rights would stay with Time Warner.

Any company agreeing to that deal is has a worthless company in netherrealm. All Ed Boon knows is MK. Unless they move em to KI

Killer instinct would be the best move from that, but thats not exactly a system seller in 2021+ anyway

I feel like xbox stans keep hoping theres gonna be some megaton publisher acquisition thats gonna turn the tides this gen, because they still don’t feel confident about Xbox’s current line up. They know all those games announced so far aren’t really game changers or things that get people hype for. shyt most of them are coming off flops.

A new wolfenstein? Perfect dark? Any new BGS game? Fable? Outer worlds 2? It’s all service games, FPS games, CRPG franchises, or all the above. Xbox stans know those games don’t move the needle like something like wolverine, god of war, a new naughty dog game, etc. Microsoft still jsut does not have the sauce like that despite all this spending.

Xbox stans still dreaming of that megaton acquisition like take two, sega, or capcom thats gonna force people to pay attention to xbox and even then, it probably still wouldn’t happen, the brand is like new balance. They are gonna have their fans, its gonna be cheap, and comfortable but it’s not Nike. PlayStation is the Nike of video games, thats where the mindshare is and will continue to be.

I think the larrybox stans just gotta accept their placement in the industry and be content and stop trying to compete

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Killer instinct would be the best move from that, but thats not exactly a system seller in 2021+ anyway

I feel like xbox stans keep hoping theres gonna be some megaton publisher acquisition thats gonna turn the tides this gen, because they still don’t feel confident about Xbox’s current line up. They know all those games announced so far aren’t really game changers or things that get people hype for. shyt most of them are coming off flops.

A new wolfenstein? Perfect dark? Any new BGS game? Fable? Outer worlds 2? It’s all service games, FPS games, CRPG franchises, or all the above. Xbox stans know those games don’t move the needle like something like wolverine, god of war, a new naughty dog game, etc. Microsoft still jsut does not have the sauce like that despite all this spending.

Xbox stans still dreaming of that megaton acquisition like take two, sega, or capcom thats gonna force people to pay attention to xbox and even then, it probably still wouldn’t happen, the brand is like new balance. They are gonna have their fans, its gonna be cheap, and comfortable but it’s not Nike. PlayStation is the Nike of video games, thats where the mindshare is and will continue to be.

I think the larrybox stans just gotta accept their placement in the industry and be content and stop trying to compete
What do you do for a living?

I’m amazed at how you are in every thread posting about this shyt :mindblown:

Do you actually have a life?

Is your existence just based on gaming?