Duckburg, NY
Indiana jones 2024

fridge-indiana-jones-fridge.gif

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
Another thread of you weirdos arguing with yourselves.

Xbox owners on the Coli are simply enjoying our system and games.

You wiedos create an argument on your own then spend 15 pages arguing against the shyt you made up.

Sony stans wild :mjlol:

Weren’t you and Court exposed as using your xboxes primarily as a Netflix machine ?

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
like i said, instead of xbox stans being happy and talking about the dozen games they have coming out in the next 3 years they are still dreaming about a fantasy acquisition thats gonna be able to stand up against sony. Its no wonder why everytime playstation has a big showing these rumors start again

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
for sake of reality I wish it wouldnt happen (as far as fun and competition)

but I want Microsoft to buy Sony just to laugh about it

sick of seeing people ride dikk when it comes to gaming when it should be crossplay by now

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
for sake of reality I wish it wouldnt happen

but I want Microsoft to buy Sony just to laugh about it

sick of seeing people ride dikk when it comes to gaming when it should be crossplay by now
Nintendo literally laughed when Microsoft offered to buy, what you think gonna happen if they try to buy Sony? :skip:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
like i said, instead of xbox stans being happy and talking about the dozen games they have coming out in the next 3 years they are still dreaming about a fantasy acquisition thats gonna be able to stand up against sony. Its no wonder why everytime playstation has a big showing these rumors start again

Yeah Xbox players consistently post about, exclusives, sales and acquisitions... :stopitslime:OP is clearly a "Xbot"

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ

*In my @MeachTheMonster voice*

Screen-Shot-2021-09-17-at-10-08-46-AM.png

"Sony Stans:mjlol:"