who was yr favorite character from the wire?

Fury616

www.illdust.com
Daps
Reppin
( o Y o )
McNulty :childplease:

Can you imagine being in the same force as him, especially when he was signing off on that bullshyt overtime pay :pacspit:

Dude was selfish, an alcoholic, a bad friend, and an even worse spouse

McNutty and Bunk go together like salt and pepper though....until the last season when McNutty went full retard :sadcam:

Fury616

www.illdust.com
Daps
Reppin
( o Y o )
and finally Kenard cuz that nikka got me saying Gump now :russ: and cuz he had a heart and temper too big for his frame

I'm surprised Kenard lasted as long as he did...that little fukker was basically little Yummy. Too wild and grown for his own good.

livindajetlife

Superstar
Daps
how did you like the criminals?

You known until u said that I didn't really view them as criminals.. guess I felt how the game was.. I couldn't stand them crooked cops.. every single one of them did some bullshyt and that was the only way they got these nikkas.. plus i just hate cops any way:yeshrug:

Digga38

The seperation between what's fake and what's real
Daps
Reppin
Dub-C
Bunk, McDaniels, michael , bodie, mcnulty

Wise

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When I finished watching it the second time I searched around for a few peoples analysis of the series and came across this dude who the guardian published talking about Marlo. shyt was a good read.

The Wire Re-up: In defence of Marlo

For anyone interested. It had me :ohhh: with the things I missed.

I hated that fukking dude man. I was just waiting for him to get his.

Very good read. Everyone should check it out.

I always tell people I like Omar but they bash on me for him being a faq. I didn't care about that, I just rated him less for snitching.

But next are Wee-Bey and Bodie (who I didn't like in the beginning). The Wire did a good job in character development. Characters you didn't like at first but liked later (Carv, Bodie, etc) and ones you initially liked but hated later (String)

I was never a fan of the cops, Freamon was maybe the only one who was cool lol.

Christian3o5

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Miami, FL
f4DKCsR.jpg

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
My top three Lester Freamon, Bunk, and McNulty.

If I can only pick one then it's Lester. Smartest dude on the show and even though he lost his job in the end he still got a dime wife and a hobby that will have him caked up.

My most hated has to be Carcetti.

Fury616

www.illdust.com
Daps
Reppin
( o Y o )
My top three Lester Freamon, Bunk, and McNulty.

If I can only pick one then it's Lester. Smartest dude on the show and even though he lost his job in the end he still got a dime wife and a hobby that will have him caked up.

My most hated has to be Carcetti.

I'm glad they gave Lester more shine and showed other aspects of his character wit his side hobby. For a while they were only focusing on Kima, McNutty and Daniels. Lester was just smooth wit it though...him and Bunk were def the most standout cops.