who was yr favorite character from the wire?

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
D'Angelo def one of my favorites. Let me list them. Bodie (my nikka died a G), Slim Charles (could always expect more then a 40 degree day from him. nikkas was solid) Bunk (good police, loved chasing p*ssy), McCnulty (scust at anyone hating on my nikka. He had too much smarts and heart for that bullshyt Bmore police), Stringer (nikka's ambitions just got too big for the game. Hated to see him snitch tho) Avon (a thorough nikka and boss), Wee-Bey (soldier till the end), Lester mutherfukking Freamon (real police), Carver (smartened up. That scene when he punching the wheel was the realest in the series), Bubs (damn, his story was tragic. Loved to see him get clean), all my project nikkas, Michael, Dukie, Randy. Except Naymond. he was bytch nikka. Also shout out my nikka Prop Joe ( that nikka was playing Game of Throne tactics. Hated Marlo chumped him)

Frank Sabotka ( hardworking man who was just trying to stay afloat),Burrel and Daniels. Daniels grew on me. I liked Burrell he was just trying to play the game best he could. Best cast in TV history is THE WIRE.