Who was the bigger scumbag, Tony Soprano or Walter White?

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
definitely Tony, even tho Walt had his moments. Walt only messed with those who crossed him or tried to destroy him. he was more family oriented altho Tony was too somewhat.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Walt cured his cancer
Made a ton and still went back

Tony was a mob boss you can't just stop being one :heh:

Tony. He had no conscious and was a sociopath. You think he would have cared about someone like Jesse if he was in Walt's shoes?
Tony Soprano without a doubt.

Walter White was a decent guy who allowed circumstances to morph him into a monster.

Tony was just a selfish, manipulative borderline sociopath.

Dapped for truth and close thread. It should be unanimous that Tony was worse.

Mr. Pink

All Star
Daps
Tony is one of the most complex characters in all of fiction. I don't just mean TV or films, I mean fiction. I'm a pretty well read guy and I've encountered very few characters as fleshed out and as 'human' as him.

I'm not excusing his actions and he was definitely not a nice person but I believe "scumbag" and "sociopath" don't do him justice, as far as telling the whole story.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
So we gone act like walt didnt kill mike
Walt killing Mike would have been closer to Tony Killing Johnny Sack. Both of those guys were business associates.
Not nearly as big a deal as killing a surrogate "son" which is what Jesse and Christopher were. Walt refused to kill Jesse while Tony offed Christopher which points out the difference in the characters.

blockburna420

Consecutive thumbs up
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Walt killing Mike would have been closer to Tony Killing Johnny Sack. Both of those guys were business associates.
Not nearly as big a deal as killing a surrogate "son" which is what Jesse and Christopher were. Walt refused to kill Jesse while Tony offed Christopher which points out the difference in the characters.
Chris was a liability to their family business , a reckless delusional junky. If walt killed jesse u know how many other people would have died. 0 cause they didnt have a case . I cant give walt brownie points just cause he was to p*ssy to kill jesse

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
Chris was a liability to their family business , a reckless delusional junky. If walt killed jesse u know how many other people would have died. 0 cause they didnt have a case . I cant give walt brownie points just cause he was to p*ssy to kill jesse

:skip: you gotta be trolling right now. Jesse was all of that and more.

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
:what: No shyt he was a snitch that why i felt like jesse shoukda got murked

You're in the wrong thread bro. You wanna talk about who was more bout that life, make that thread. Nikkas talkin about who's more of a deplorable human being. Tony wins that one. Jesse was on heroin, in love with a junkie, emotionally unstable, a snitch and a continuous fukkup yet, Walt still let him live because he thought of him as a son. Tony wouldve had Jesse stinking in a ditch somewhere.

blockburna420

Consecutive thumbs up
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
You're in the wrong thread bro. You wanna talk about who was more bout that life, make that thread. Nikkas talkin about who's more of a deplorable human being. Tony wins that one. Jesse was on heroin, in love with a junkie, emotionally unstable, a snitch and a continuous fukkup yet, Walt still let him live because he thought of him as a son. Tony wouldve had Jesse stinking in a ditch somewhere.
Most of my post have been replies. U telling me just because walt let jesse live hes less of a scum bag. Like i said he poisoned a harmless little kid and called the hit squad on his brother in law

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
Most of my post have been replies. U telling me just because walt let jesse live hes less of a scum bag. Like i said he poisoned a harmless little kid and called the hit squad on his brother in law

And then Walt pleaded....no begged...for Hank's life offering every last dollar he had to keep him alive, whereas Tony blew his own blood cousin away with a shotgun.

MIAlien

#FactsOnly
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wade County
the-crimes-of-tony-soprano_52e6b317686ec_w1500.jpg