Who was the bigger scumbag, Tony Soprano or Walter White?

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
Marty accepted, the job before Del killed ol boy. Marty couldn’t walk away at that point. :comeon:

I think I lost track of your point. I never claimed that Marty was “tricked” into getting into the game. He new Del was from the cartel from the moment he looked over his books. And Del confirmed it before Marty ever brought it to his wife.
Which goes right back to what I said about Marty knowing exactly the type of people he was getting into business with:dwillhuh:I never said you said anything. I said Marty witnessed his replacement being murdered and you told me I forgot the beginning of the show. Walt got into some small time shyt in the beginning whereas Marty got into a full blown cartel, with knowledge of their books, while feigning some modicum of moral hesitation.

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Yall still crying about Jesse girlfriend dying huh :mjlol:. That dirtbag bytch was a junkie and getting his man hooked on that shyt :scust:, he did the right thing and let her OD

Daps
Which goes right back to what I said about Marty knowing exactly the type of people he was getting into business with:dwillhuh:I never said you said anything. I said Marty witnessed his replacement being murdered and you told me I forgot the beginning of the show. Walt got into some small time shyt in the beginning whereas Marty got into a full blown cartel, with knowledge of their books, while feigning some modicum of moral hesitation.

Ok, Marty knew he was getting in bed with the cartel when he got in bed with the cartel.... I’m trying to figure out what that fact has to do with what I originally posted. :dwillhuh:

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
Ok, Marty knew he was getting in bed with the cartel when he got in bed with the cartel.... I’m trying to figure out what that fact has to do with what I originally posted. :dwillhuh:
Did you forget how this part of the argument started, breh? What I said about how Marty got into the game was never a rebuttal to anything you said but just me painting a picture about Marty.

Daps
Did you forget how this part of the argument started, breh? What I said about how Marty got into the game was never a rebuttal to anything you said but just me painting a picture about Marty.
Didn’t forget, guess I just misunderstood. :yeshrug:

JamesJabdi

Superstar
Daps
Walter White is the bigger scumbag for sure.....Tony Soprano was basically forced into that lifestyle everybody around him and his father was in it too thats all he knew....Walter White could have made a few mill and got out but he admits loving the game too much....Walter didn't even need to get in the game he could have borrowed from them rich folks but his ego was too big.

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
I mean Tony killed his nephew, his best friend and lets be real if Carmela talked to the feds she would had gotten it too.

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
I usually agree with you on all things Breaking Bad, and that's how I would've interpreted the scene (what you said), but I saw a behind the scenes clip with Cranston and he made it seem like he would never want any harm to fall on Hank and that he still loved him. I'll try to find a link for it, but in my mind I thought Cranston made it pretty clear that at least in his interpretation of Walt, that Walt was begging for Hank's life 100% first and foremost because he did not want Hank to die.
Obviously I'm jumping 10 year late but it's so clear by the way that Walt reacted to everything jow muchbhe cared about Hank despite everything. And I'm not one to cape for him but it was beyond just self preservation.

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
These Breaking Bsd threads always prove how little people were actually paying attention to the show :heh:

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
I mean Tony killed his nephew, his best friend and lets be real if Carmela talked to the feds she would had gotten it too.

Carmela was a lot of things but she wasn't talking to no feds :martin:

Same thing with Skylar tbh. She held it down