Who was that breh that kept saying...

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
NPD Sales Results for April 2016 (Praise the sun & Clank)

@Dominic Brehetto Strange how you've stopped saying this shyt over the past year or so...:usure:
Last gen approximately 260 million + consoles were sold.

Right now this gen of ps4/Xbox one/ Wii u is at about what? 110-120? You think those 3 consoles are going to sell another 100+ million between the 3? You think ps4 is going to keep selling as long as ps2? Ps2 alone sold over 150 million :russ:

Talk to me end of the gen :russell: I'll keep saying it And I never stopped

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Those numbers (which you pulled straight out of your ass) are explained entirely by the freak success of the Wii and the massive failure of the Wii U. :stopitslime:

A garbage ass, duplicitous argument that says nothing about console gaming in 2018. :hhh:

Try better breh.

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Those numbers (which you pulled straight out of your ass) are explained entirely by the freak success of the Wii and the massive failure of the Wii U. :stopitslime:

A garbage ass, duplicitous argument that says nothing about console gaming in 2018. :hhh:

Try better breh.
Wii sold over a 100 million. 360 sold over 80 million. Ps3 sold over 80 million. 100+80+80= 260 million. I was being generous and rounding down. This isn't rocket science.

Wii u sold ~ 14 million. Ps4 has sold 73 million. Nobody knows exact xbox one numbers those can be assumed to be 30-40 million at best. Again this isn't rocket science

You're complaining about wii/Wii u skewing the numbers yet are pasting articles about switch :skip: ,

Even if you remove Nintendo out of the question we are still left way down because 360 is way down.

The only garbage duplicitous argument is yours. You're trying to make a point that console market is not shrinking by objecting to actual numbers :skip:,

Like I said. Let's wait until the end of the gen instead of making half baked threads that make no sense.

If you are going to try to make a "gotcha" thread, try better, and have actual numbers on your side because you just make yourself look dumb trying to jerk off over sonys quarterly reports and ignoring the bigger picture. If you want to make a point, have an actual point to make. Don't get upset over facts.:pachaha:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Wii sold over a 100 million. 360 sold over 80 million. Ps3 sold over 80 million. 100+80+80= 260 million. I was being generous and rounding down. This isn't rocket science.

Wii u sold ~ 14 million. Ps4 has sold 73 million. Nobody knows exact xbox one numbers those can be assumed to be 30-40 million at best. Again this isn't rocket science

You're complaining about wii/Wii u skewing the numbers yet are pasting articles about switch :skip: ,

Even if you remove Nintendo out of the question we are still left way down because 360 is way down.

The only garbage duplicitous argument is yours. You're trying to make a point that console market is not shrinking by objecting to actual numbers :skip:,

Like I said. Let's wait until the end of the gen instead of making half baked threads that make no sense.

If you are going to try to make a "gotcha" thread, try better, and have actual numbers on your side because you just make yourself look dumb trying to jerk off over sonys quarterly reports and ignoring the bigger picture. If you want to make a point, have an actual point to make. Don't get upset over facts.:pachaha:
We are about halfway into the gen PS4+X1 sales are a lot more than they were halfway through last gen.

If that's what you are basing your argument off of, you already lost.

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Breh your posts are nothing but you saying the market is shrinking based entirely on your interpretation of numbers you made up comparing complete and incomplete gens. :snoop: You are a massive fukking hypocrite.

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
We are about halfway into the gen PS4+X1 sales are a lot more than they were halfway through last gen.

If that's what you are basing your argument off of, you already lost.
My argument is based on The fact consumer spending habits have changed and that these consoles will not have the legs of previous generations and I standby that, which is why I said,let's wait until the end of the gen.

If people want to make a point and say I Was wrong,fine,wait until the End Of the gen Instead of Being desperate For Daps.

Posting PS4 numbers in relation to ps2 is irrelevant because ps4 will not sell like ps2 did. Unless someone thinks it will. And if they do,they should say so so i can up it in a few years and laugh .

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Breh your posts are nothing but you saying the market is shrinking based entirely on your interpretation of numbers you made up comparing complete and incomplete gens. :snoop: You are a massive fukking hypocrite.
:russ:What the fukk have I said makes me a hypocrite?

saying wait until the gen is over is hypocritical?

You know what's hypocritical? Making a Thread about someones argument That Cant Be Proven Right or Wrong Until The end Of The Gen before the gen is over, and then complaining about numbers being made compared between gens that aren't complete.:mjlol:

I didn't make this thread,genius. You did. You are trying to combat my point without being able to. Like I said. Try harder and have an actual point to make next time.

Last edited:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
My argument is based on The fact consumer spending habits have changed and that these consoles will not have the legs of previous generations and I standby that, which is why I said,let's wait until the end of the gen.

If people want to make a point and say I Was wrong,fine,wait until the End Of the gen Instead of Being desperate For Daps.

Posting PS4 numbers in relation to ps2 is irrelevant because ps4 will not sell like ps2 did. Unless someone thinks it will. And if they do,they should say so so i can up it in a few years and laugh .
4 years in, you're on pace for an L.

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
4 years in, you're on pace for an L.
I've been saying this exact same thing since Wii u was still alive and people had hope for it,and since ps4 and xbox one were breaking records for fastest selling.

And I've said this entire time,just wait until the gen is over because my point can't be proven right or wrong until then.

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Look brehs, here are some facts that prove the console market is shrinking. :ehh:

1. Sony's latest console is selling twice as fast as the PS3 over the same period.

This shows that the PS4, now four years into its lifespan, has sold twice as quickly as the PS3. The PS3 by February 2010, roughly four years into its own lifespan, had sold about 33.71 million units.

Sony’s PS4 smashes 67.5 million worldwide sales

The console market is shrinking brehs. :troll:

2. At the moment the PlayStation 4 is on track to beat the lifetime sales of the PlayStation 3, which sold 83.8 million units in total worldwide.

At the moment the PlayStation 4 is on track to beat the lifetime sales of the PlayStation 3, which sold 83.8 million units in total worldwide. Sony predict it will pass this milestone at some point during 2018.

PlayStation 4 hits 70 million total sold - WholesGame

The console market is shrinking brehs. :smugfavre:

3. According to Sony CEO John Kodera, the PlayStation Store had a record month in December.

PlayStation Network continues to demonstrate spectacular growth, with the number of PlayStation Plus subscribers surpassing 31.5 million, and PS Store recording its largest-ever monthly sales of content in December 2017.

PlayStation 4 news: Forget Xbox One and Nintendo Switch, Sony console is still number one

The console market is shrinking brehs.:patrice:

4. Nintendo Switch is the fastest selling home video system in US History

The Nintendo Switch has become the fastest-selling home video game system in U.S. history, moving nearly five million units in ten months, the company announced on Thursday.

Nintendo Switch Is The Fastest-Selling Home Video Game System In US History

The console market is shrinking brehs. :lupe:

5. NINTENDO SWITCH SURPASSES PS2’S FIRST YEAR SALES IN JAPAN THANKS TO HUGE RESTOCK

But more importantly, the Nintendo Switch is possibly the fastest selling home console in Japan, besting even the most popular console in Japan, the PlayStation 2’s first year of sales. As hypothesised from last week’s data, it was only predicted that the Nintendo Switch was going to do better than the best sold console in history’s first year. Now it is confirmed.

Nintendo Switch Surpasses PS2’s First Year Sales In Japan Thanks To Huge Restock | NintendoSoup

The console market is shrinking brehs.:sadbron:

6. GameStop posts surprise rise in comparable sales, raises forecasts

Sales in the company’s hardware business jumped 8.8 percent, while sales in its video game retail business rose 5.4 percent.

GameStop posts surprise rise in comparable sales, raises forecast

The console market is shrinking brehs. :heh:

7. Sony Sells 74 Million PS4s, But The Nintendo Switch Should Catch It Someday

It’s really good news all around here. Sony has an all-time best-selling console, Nintendo is on pace to produce a record-breaking system and Microsoft well, they seem happy enough with their own metrics, I suppose. Which of the three is your favourite to date?

Sony Sells 74 Million PS4s, But The Nintendo Switch Should Catch It Someday

Be retarded enough to think the console market is shrinking brehs.:hhh:

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've been saying this exact same thing since Wii u was still alive and people had hope for it,and since ps4 and xbox one were breaking records for fastest selling.

And I've said this entire time,just wait until the gen is over because my point can't be proven right or wrong until then.

Current trends very clearly make your entire point bullshyt. PS4 has outpaced and the PS3, hell it'll even outsell the PS1. Switch has already murdered its predecessor. Sorry breh, you are talking nonsense. :yeshrug:

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Complain about numbers being compared between a complete gen and incomplete gen,and then go on a copy/pasting spree doing just that brehs :mjlol:

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Current trends very clearly make your entire point bullshyt. PS4 has outpaced and the PS3, hell it'll even outsell the PS1. Switch has already murdered its predecessor. Sorry breh, you are talking nonsense. :yeshrug:
Except my entire point is based around where we end up,not how how fast paced it sold :mjlol:

Xbox one was out pacing 360, how's that going for them :mjlol: I made that same point then and people got in their feelings about it just like you are now.