who was more skillfull overall Prime Floyd or Prime Roy?

alpo

Dade County carol city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carol city
Oh yeah..boxing sees Roy Jones Jr as a ped abuser..that clearly explains why he hulimated everyone in his prime..lol.

was he caught using peds or not??

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
was he caught using peds or not??

If you really wanna plan that game bro, what about Floyd and that whole IV fiasco? Was he rehydrating or flushing his system of Flintstones vitamins lol

Tflasha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Have you ever seen the fight bro? Castillo landed almost 100 more punches on Floyd bruh. If you want to say Floyd won ok, but to act like it wasn't close when in reality it is literally the ONLY CONTROVERSIAL DECISION he ever had is :gucci:.
:francis:dont know how to score fights brehs:mjlol:castillo landed most of those - punches in the rounds he won, which were 3rds - now tell me which rounds castillo won. because i actually watched the fight several times, and that UD still Stands:sas1:

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
:francis:dont know how to score fights brehs:mjlol:castillo landed most of those - punches in the rounds he won, which were 3rds - now tell me which rounds castillo won. because i actually watched the fight several times, and that UD still Stands:sas1:

Did I say he won? I said it was a close fight which it was, you acting like Floyd washed him which he didn't, you don't have rematches for fights that weren't close bruh(unless it's the case of Wilder-Fury 3) it's common sense. :unimpressed:

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
:patrice:didnt the commission approve this? since we playing that game now?:martin:

If that was any other fighter without his clout bro.....you know what comes next lol.. That was suspicious on Floyd's part; can you admit that? Roy was taking Ripped Fuel when he popped dirty

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
Not in his prime, he didnt...keep in mind, 30 yr old Roy slaughters Tarver. Kills him. And Fkoyd had some MAJOR Castillo problems in his 20s..lol
No he didn't. Beat him the first time (I had it a draw) and wiped him out the second time. Those aren't problems. I don't like lazy narratives. Keep in mind Jones was 34 when he fought Tarver. Floyd was 34 when he fought Victor Ortiz. Anyway as I said, they are just about equal, Roy the faster and better offensive fighter, and Floyd the better defensive fighter.

Tflasha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Texas
No he didn't. Beat him the first time (I had it a draw) and wiped him out the second time. Those aren't problems. I don't like lazy narratives. Keep in mind Jones was 34 when he fought Tarver. Floyd was 34 when he fought Victor Ortiz. Anyway as I said, they are just about equal, Roy the faster and better offensive fighter, and Floyd the better defensive fighter.
which rounds did castillo win since you had it a draw:mjgrin:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Oh yes he did..lol

Ducktales

Get Money
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
which rounds did castillo win since you had it a draw:mjgrin:
Bruh I had Floyd ( winning by a close margin, but I couldn’t look at nobody crazy if they thought it was a draw or that Castillo won. It was definitely the closest margin of win or defeat in Floyd’s entire career. Nobody saying Floyd not better than him or that Castillo really won. Just that it was super close. I think the fight might be still on YouTube. You should go back and watch the entire fight. Everybody has close fights. It ain’t a big deal