Who The Fxck Is "Pookie And Ray Ray"?

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
Agreed but an random opinion I have, I honestly think a good looking square eats better than a ugly/dusty street nikka. Not every street nikka looks like Pac or prime 50 Cent. If they was both regular people Michael B Jordan probably has more success and better quality of women than one of the members of MOP for example.

Just had to get that off my feathers :hubie:

the men who use the term do not see that.
Because that's not the argument but you know that already.

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
In all honesty - its basically any black man who wears trendy clothes, speaks in slang, gets a haircut every 2 weeks, and been gettin hoes since high school.

Pookie & Ray Ray can also be an athlete or just a regular fly nikka or a convicted felon who has murdered black men and got away with it.
Basically your saying it describes regular black men
:heh:

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
:mjlol:

Breh you literally sound like a the guy I'm describing :russ:

There's no such thing as Thug Manosphere, even in mainstream Hip Hop. The Thug personna a sex symbol hasn't been prevelant since 2005 (Pac,DMX, 50 Cent).

Again my post is and was highlighting that a good looking "alpha" guy will get play from girls, regardless whether he's "hood" "military" "Black revolutionary" "criminal" even a serial killer or nuclear physicist.

Women's determination is biological not social.
I don't know what you're arguing for or against, but man you sound mad:lolbron::mjlol:
This is false, they just don't look like the nikkas you named.

QU Hectic

Superstar
Daps
They’re boss is Willie Lump Lump

200w.gif

Red11

Pro
Supporter
Daps
In all honesty - its basically any black man who wears trendy clothes, speaks in slang, gets a haircut every 2 weeks, and been gettin hoes since high school.

Pookie & Ray Ray can also be an athlete or just a regular fly nikka or a convicted felon who has murdered black men and got away with it.

I think of dudes who peeked in high school or 24 years old. Pookie may sell a little coke or something but has no job or works the warehouse. Pookie's ain't moving keys tho.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Agreed but an random opinion I have, I honestly think a good looking square eats better than a ugly/dusty street nikka. Not every street nikka looks like Pac or prime 50 Cent. If they was both regular people Michael B Jordan probably has more success and better quality of women than one of the members of MOP for example.

Just had to get that off my feathers :hubie:
Agreed. As a good looking normal dude, I know I have a lot of options out there if I'm ever single. :myman:

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
You claim that people can't congregate without violent crime occurring

Which stupid and not supported by an ounce of evidence.

You are so fake smart that you are completely stupid :mjlol:

This isn't a claim I've made here but again, when you're forced to bolster this claim with proof, you'll also Juelz and move onto other accusations.

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
Some Game :

The black manosphere/redpill is filled with idealistic average looking lames, who were convinced that once they got a good job and became "middle class" providers, all those hot chicks who never gave them play would come begging at their feet.

Once they realize that it's never gonna happen(coz they have a dad bod, average mediocre pipe game, average looks, zero charisma etc) , they start hating on athletic and masculine hood guys, and pretend like "marriage" is the be all end all of dating.

Kevin Samuels is the poster boy for this.
If you are average looking, a good looking pretty boy is gonna turn your wife/GF on regardless what your job title is and regardless where he grew up.

This biology... But ugly cats want their provider status to override that and it never will.

Doing 3 hour livestreams on single mother black women etc... Breh go outside and get you a bytch born in 2000:francis::unimpressed:
Repped.