num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
Black men who talk about Pookie and RayRay all day literally look like this:

maxresdefault.jpg

Does this look like someone who gets women? Does this look like someone who is trying to get in shape, dress better, get his bread up, perfect his mouthpiece, become more confident? :unimpressed:Hell no. He looks like he expends all of his energy into hating women, specifically attractive black women. And let’s be honest, someone who look like that will always be at a severe disadvantage in getting top notch cot, because he look like every bit of taxi driver who’s been doing that since 1986. :russ: Bruh ugly as hell and exudes lameness gamelessness with every fiber of his being. :picard: If you getting top notch women’s its usually because you are top notch in some shape or form your self. Are there exceptions? Of course. And looks do matter, especially with black women who will tell you that you are ugly or fine to your face if you are.

Zpektro

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Nw ldn
When these lames say that they mean brehs who look like this

2177c1f7c6cedc6cf692240ad6c42572.jpg

who-is-pardi-fontaine-facts.jpg

cane-listens-power-book-ii-ghost-season-2-episode-6

They believe brehs who have this aesthetic is the Black Woman's primary preference irrespective of their income or education level.

Meanwhile Black Women are going crazy over squares like Michael B Jordan and Damson Idris who aint anything close to that aesthetic right now :pachaha:
Delete

Last edited:

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
You nikkas can’t be serious. Almost every week there’s a thread on here about how once y’all started rocking suits and business casual everywhere women fell from the sky
:mjlol:

Stay in the gym and get your bread and women will come
:mjlol:

Now all of a sudden that don’t matter to chicks. Now all of a sudden if a dude ain’t like Kodak black he gonna struggle. Y’all so full of shyt
:heh:

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
I’m saying tho. Idk what type women you be around but if that’s the type dudes they after they either mad young or they some birds. I’ve never had trouble getting women and I don’t carry myself nowhere near those type nikkas. And I’ve had my fair share of hood rats
"Birds" come in all packages, this idea that the proverbial Pookie/Ray Ray only succeeds or gets interest from their aesthetic equal is false.

Good for you. Weren't you voted Coli's Most Handsome or some shyt? Enjoy your privilege but your vantage point isn't the only one.

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
"Birds" come in all packages, this idea that the proverbial Pookie/Ray Ray only succeeds or gets interest from their aesthetic equal is false.

Good for you. Weren't you voted Coli's Most Handsome or some shyt? Enjoy your privilege but your vantage point isn't the only one.
You brought up rappers like Wayne and Gucci. Of course they get women. They famous

If a night who looked just like Wayne was working at the warehouse or some shyt he’d have to get in where he fit in just like everybody else. Honestly I can’t speak for these young chicks but I know women around my age are still lusting after Nas and Method Man talking about how they look better than ever. It don’t get more clean cut then them

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
Emotionally raised boys who know how to play with the emotions of women.

Being indifferent & not putting up with her shyt puts you in the same lane.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
You brought up rappers like Wayne and Gucci. Of course they get women. They famous

If a night who looked just like Wayne was working at the warehouse or some shyt he’d have to get in where he fit in just like everybody else. Honestly I can’t speak for these young chicks but I know women around my age are still lusting after Nas and Method Man talking about how they look better than ever. It don’t get more clean cut then them
Okay and breh keep bringing up MBJ. We're obviously talking about everyday lookalikes. Nas and Meth are hood dudes, doesn't help your argument.

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
Okay and breh keep bringing up MBJ. We're obviously talking about everyday lookalikes. Nas and Meth are hood dudes, doesn't help your argument.
Where you from means absolutely nothing. Since we talking about look a likes you know damn well a Nas look a like getting way more women than a Wayne look a like. And Nas looks and carries himself just like the average black man

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Maybe a lot of you dudes are young and care about frivolous Sh1t like getting the most women or whatever

I’m 41 I just want a decent loyal broad that will give me peace and quiet.

All that competition sh1t and this is the type of dude who can get the most women is lame

Who gives a fukk.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Maybe a lot of you dudes are young and care about frivolous Sh1t like getting the most women or whatever

I’m 41 I just want a decent broad ego will give me peace and quiet.

All that competition sh1t and this is the type of dude who can get the most women is lame

Who gives a fukk.

Guys that care more about impressing other men than actually getting women.