a K
a L
a O
a P
a T
a V
a Z

never knew a man man or lil duke or cory

i could prob keep goin tho, thread was really interesting to see what names people wer familiar with

reminded me of a old sohh thread for 5 mins
Man, how long did you teach school in the hood. Just joking...lol.

Last edited:

Laidbackman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL, but rasied in DMV
I never knew a Ray Ray. Raymond, yes. But Ray Ray, no. If Raymond would have lived a bad life, I guess he would have become Ray Ray. The Raymond I knew turned out good.

Then again, maybe his extended family called him Ray Ray.

Last edited:

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Agreed but an random opinion I have, I honestly think a good looking square eats better than a ugly/dusty street nikka. Not every street nikka looks like Pac or prime 50 Cent. If they was both regular people Michael B Jordan probably has more success and better quality of women than one of the members of MOP for example.

Just had to get that off my feathers :hubie:
Nah. Looks have much less to do with it than y’all think. The stereotypical street dudes that the squares whine about are only succeeding because they are BOLD and are willing to take chances and get rejected. The average square dude just operates from a standpoint that lacks confidence, and women pick up on that immediately.

RaspberryFitted

Boyz In Motion Member
Daps
Reppin
G-Co
A lot of these guys want to be in competition with "pookie" and "ray ray", they want to be desired by the same women as those guys.

:francis:
that all it boils down to being desirable. Simply being an option is enough for them. It’s until they actually interact and meet with these women do they realize they aren’t missing out on much.

that’s why self-love and self-esteem for those who feel that way is important.

Thurgood Thurston III

#LLNB #LLLB #E4R | woooK nypdK
Daps
Reppin
The kirk to the fields
Pookie and Ray Ray are tall good looking dudes who just happen to use slang and dress a little trendy....

But lame nikkas decided that women must want those guys for being "thugs".

Thurgood Thurston III

Daps
Reppin
The kirk to the fields
Nah. Looks have much less to do with it than y’all think. The stereotypical street dudes that the squares whine about are only succeeding because they are BOLD and are willing to take chances and get rejected. The average square dude just operates from a standpoint that lacks confidence, and women pick up on that immediately.
Nope not true.

I'm confident and bold as shyt and even get complimented on those qualities, yet women straight up tell me they don't want me because they don't find me facially attractive.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
that all it boils down to being desirable. Simply being an option is enough for them. It’s until they actually interact and meet with these women do they realize they aren’t missing out on much.

that’s why self-love and self-esteem for those who feel that way is important.

Some of these guys end up pairing with those women and only learning they're completely incompatible AFTER they've made a child.

TLC made a great song called Waterfalls that many people should check out

:wow:

Thurgood Thurston III

Daps
Reppin
The kirk to the fields
Agreed but an random opinion I have, I honestly think a good looking square eats better than a ugly/dusty street nikka. Not every street nikka looks like Pac or prime 50 Cent. If they was both regular people Michael B Jordan probably has more success and better quality of women than one of the members of MOP for example.

Just had to get that off my feathers :hubie:

This is very true.

The dude who got the most p*ssy on my block was a tall prettyboy nikka who was square as hell. I grew up on a block FULL of GDs and crips. The ugly and average hood nikkas were STRUGGLING when it came to p*ssy.

The good looking hood nikkas had zero problems.

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nope not true.

I'm confident and bold as shyt and even get complimented on those qualities, yet women straight up tell me they don't want me because they don't find me facially attractive.
No amount of confidence is gonna overcome you being outright ugly. I’m not taking the ugliest level of men into account here, no offense breh. Chances are you’re not even as confident as you claim to be either. How could you be when you look how you look? :whoa:

Thurgood Thurston III

Daps
Reppin
The kirk to the fields
No amount of confidence is gonna overcome you being outright ugly. I’m not taking the ugliest level of men into account here, no offense breh. Chances are you’re not even as confident as you claim to be either. How could you be when you look how you look? :whoa:

I literally said I get COMPLIMENTED on my confidence. Women and men tell me how much they admire my confidence.
And it's funny how you're contradicting yourself. If looks don't matter then tell me why my looks would cause low confidence? :jbhmm:

fukk it. Let's make a bet.

We'll make two accounts. One for an average looking street nikka. One for a good looking square. We'll make their bios reflect their personalities.

I'm willing to bet $1000 that the good looking square gets at least 5x as many matches as the average looking street dude.

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I literally said I get COMPLIMENTED on my confidence. Women and men tell me how much they admire my confidence.
And it's funny how you're contradicting yourself. If looks don't matter then tell me why my looks would cause low confidence? :jbhmm:

fukk it. Let's make a bet.

We'll make two accounts. One for an average looking street nikka. One for a good looking square. We'll make their bios reflect their personalities.

I'm willing to bet $1000 that the good looking square gets at least 5x as many matches as the average looking street dude.
WE not gonna do shyt. :usure:

But, yeah, get on that and I’ll await the results.

I’m not contradicting myself, I’m just saying I’m not taking EXTREME cases into account. I’m making the assumption you are Beetlejuice level ugly.

Zpektro

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Nw ldn

This thread funny to me , how do you know squares lack confidence?

A square is a dude that don't cause conflict or partake in street life. Therein lies the problem equating streets to confidence. About time y'all accept BLK society has a problem with what masculinity is. Do cacs males have such problem?

in my opinion, I'd say I'm a square.