giphy.gif

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Black men who talk about Pookie and RayRay all day literally look like this:

maxresdefault.jpg

Does this look like someone who gets women? Does this look like someone who is trying to get in shape, dress better, get his bread up, perfect his mouthpiece, become more confident? :unimpressed:Hell no. He looks like he expends all of his energy into hating women, specifically attractive black women. And let’s be honest, someone who look like that will always be at a severe disadvantage in getting top notch cot, because he look like every bit of taxi driver who’s been doing that since 1986. :russ: Bruh ugly as hell and exudes lameness gamelessness with every fiber of his being. :picard: If you getting top notch women’s its usually because you are top notch in some shape or form your self. Are there exceptions? Of course. And looks do matter, especially with black women who will tell you that you are ugly or fine to your face if you are.

There's alot of hypocrisy here. One, there's white men, Hispanic men and Arab men who look just like dude and are married with families. The difference is those communities don't prioritize men having "swag" and the women don't prioritize wanting to live Instagram quality lives. So unappealing looking guys still have a shot if they're funny, tough, reliable, comfortable to be around, whatever, etc. Two...you would still talk sh*t about this guy if he decided to date out and maximize his chances elsewhere. He has no "win" in this scenario with you. You talk about him being lame and having no bytches if he dates black and call him a sellout if he dates non-black. No matter what you gonna tear this guy down which is sad tbh. Three...I look 10x better than this man and been fukkin since 14 so before you start, just want to get that out of way. But I went through periods of dry spell at times (it was mostly related to me being broke af after college). I've experienced the highs and I've experienced the lows of dating which is probably the only reason why I can be objective because I've had alot of good experiences with women to offset the horrible. But if my low points were my ENTIRE LIFE, I would be angry too :yeshrug:So I sympathize with him. Fourth...you can keep using this image of this unappealing man to make it seem like every frustrated black guy looks like him. Most of them don't breh. You can go on YouTube and see most of them look normal and regular. The bitter truth is if those guys were white or brown, they'd be having alot less problems.

Last edited:

BLAZO da GAWD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW ERA
The Coli’s disdain for the RP community is puzzling and comical lol.

But then I’ll lurk the numerous “imma 30yo virgin” and “dry dikk” threads and then the disdain for the RP community all makes sense to me.

Zpektro

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Nw ldn
There's alot of hypocrisy here. One, there's white men, Hispanic men and Arab men who look just like dude and are married with families. The difference is those communities don't prioritize men having "swag" and the women don't prioritize wanting to live Instagram quality lives. So unappealing looking guys still have a shot if they're funny, tough, reliable, comfortable to be around, whatever, etc. Two...you would still talk sh*t about this guy if he decided to date out and maximize his chances elsewhere. He has no "win" in this scenario with you. You talk about him being lame and having no bytches if he dates black and call him a sellout if he dates non-black. No matter what you gonna tear this guy down which is sad tbh. Three...I look 10x better than this man and been fukkin since 14 so before you start, just want to get that out of way. But I went through periods of dry spell at times (it was mostly related to me being broke af after college). I've experienced the highs and I've experienced the lows of dating which is probably the only reason why I can be objective because I've had alot of good experiences with women to offset the horrible. But if my low points were my ENTIRE LIFE, I would be angry too :yeshrug:So I sympathize with him. Fourth...you can keep using this image of this unappealing man to make it seem like every frustrated black guy looks like him. Most of them don't breh. You can go on YouTube and see most of them look normal and regular. The bitter truth is if those guys were white or brown, they'd be having alot less problems.

Some BLK folks in diaspora been "programmed" to see "hood swag" and criminality as masculinity. Even in Africa too.
There's women that no matter how, successful or confident you are, if you not portraying that energy, they don't want you. Has nothing to do with game or looks or biology, it's cultural.

sad part is talking about this makes you a no p*ssy getting lame. When giving examples on masculinity guys like that are always picked on. shyt is pathetic and matriarchal.

Thurgood Thurston III

#LLNB #LLLB #E4R | woooK nypdK
Daps
Reppin
The kirk to the fields

No, they would only have less problems with black women.
Plenty of men of other races struggle with their own women. The majority of the "incel" community is made up of non-blacks.

The truth is even harsher than what you're claiming. Women, ESPECIALLY black women, don't want ugly men of their own race.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Definitely not true in North America

mgtow and blackpill movement majority are cacs

Mac Ten

Class of 97 !!!
Daps
Reppin
B-More
Some imaginary scapegoats that lames blame for their failure to get a chick... Some of those manosphere dudes thrive off those types.

Those cats need to step their game up(Hygiene, Shoes, Appearance, Confidence, a source of income, a mouthpiece) and maybe they'll get a chick.

Blaming Thugs for why u can't get a chick is getting old now. I'm tired of hearing it on YouTube and other places.

Man Up and stop being a wimpy punk !!!

The Gentleman

Always a Gentleman!
Daps
Reppin
Being a Gentleman
Jealousy is a cruel as the grave- Ecclesiastes 8:6

Learn to love yourself for who you are and what you are and you can accomplish big things with the confidence that love brings.