Who Smells Like Champagne Now? 2016-2017 Cleveland Cavaliers Season Thread

jaguar paw

Music Junkie
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Optimistic But I Got Hands Tho
is it even a serious thing right now? and what would that mean for jr and shump?

There are rumors out there that the Cavs have met with his agent and possibly may have met with Wade.

People are tracking Gilbert's planes again :mjlol:

They would have to renounce LeBron's rights to make it work. Makes me feel even weirder that he was talking about Griffin/Paul needing to work out the logistics of his next contract at the parade.

It seems that a lot of people already knew KD was going to the Warriors weeks ago similar as to how people knew LeBron was headed to Miami and to Cleveland months in advance.

It takes time for liners to turn in the water.

Nothing is done but if it went this far it's something that I'd never see coming.

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
JR isn't going anywhere from what's out there even if this were to happen.

Shumpert might be the one that's out.
JR can get a 4/50 right now.. if cavs doesnt give it to him.. imma wish that boy good luck,
yeah shump would be odd man out..sucks but he lost value..and offensively inept...

jaguar paw

Music Junkie
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Optimistic But I Got Hands Tho
I could never prove it nor would I want to but what Wade is owed in money he'd get it back eventually.

I have zero doubts about him not getting his money somehow regardless of where he signs.

Daps
if wade comes off the bench (he wont) then good.. but this might push JR out of the team.. not a good idea defense wise.

Losing JR's 3 ball would be detrimental imo in terms of spacing, they'd sag off Wade tbh

Wade is nifty inside but it's not what they really need.

Need an elite 3 and D guy tbh