Who Smells Like Champagne Now? 2016-2017 Cleveland Cavaliers Season Thread

Daps
am i the only one that's not that impressed about KD going to the Warriors? :patrice: i mean i understand it's KD and all but they gotta give up Andrew Bogut & Festus Ezeli who are their BEST dirty screener and size up front... we'd eat these nikkas alive again in the Finals...:laff: plus KD always fold when against Bron, i think it's like 14-2 and Curry is always "hurt & injured" against us... :mjlol: at the massive circle jerk going on here...

they got better against the rest of the league and worst against the cavs. Probably gonn have another historic regular season and lose in the finals again. I dont understand how a basketball fan watches the finals and thinks what the warriors needed was more shooting and scoring while bron and kyrie abuse them in the paint

Spanky 6000

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ohio
You guys can't be serious......we are fukked beyond belief. Golden State is now going to coast during the regular season and keep their players rested and healthy for the playoffs (unlike last season). There is just no way we or any other team can keep up with their firepower. Not to mention that our bench is going to be significantly worse than last year.

Golden State is going to be a dynasty for the next 4-5 years. This is really bad for the NBA.

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
You guys can't be serious......we are fukked beyond belief. Golden State is now going to coast during the regular season and keep their players rested and healthy for the playoffs (unlike last season). There is just no way we or any other team can keep up with their firepower. Not to mention that our bench is going to be significantly worse than last year.

Golden State is going to be a dynasty for the next 4-5 years. This is really bad for the NBA.
People were saying it was NO WAY we would win this year!! :mjlol:

That's why the game ain't played on paper...

#believeland

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
Man best news is them losing bogut... and ezeli is probably gone.. now they gotta new pieces.. they just might have a feast or famine season..:lolbron:

havoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Live your own life
they got better against the rest of the league and worst against the cavs. Probably gonn have another historic regular season and lose in the finals again. I dont understand how a basketball fan watches the finals and thinks what the warriors needed was more shooting and scoring while bron and kyrie abuse them in the paint
Breh, the Warriors drafted a young athletic 6-11 center. They can add another defensive big in the mix for cheap. The Warriors recruiting process isn't over. They still can make some improvement in the middle of next season before the playoff start. They hold the most leverage in the league to be dominant for a long time. The Cavs are not going have the firepower to compete with the Warriors if both teams meet up again in the finals.

Spanky 6000

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ohio
Trading all those first and second round picks the past few years is coming back to bite us in the ass. Those players would have been good, cheap role players coming off the bench. Now our bench is :flabbynsick:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
CLEVELAND, Ohio. – If free agent David West chooses to continue his playing career, the Cleveland Cavaliers are one of many teams interested in acquiring the power forward, league sources informed cleveland.com.

West, 35, is "still weighing all of his options," cleveland.com was told. Retirement is one, following his lone season with the San Antonio Spurs.

The 13-year veteran opted out of a salary that would have paid him $1.5 million for the 2016-17 campaign to enter free agency. Last off-season he did the same, but it was a major financial hit. He declined a $12.6 million player option with the Indiana Pacers and ended up signing with the Spurs for the veteran's minimum of $1.4 million.

There is no timetable on a decision to play or hang it up.

Cleveland has the $3.5 million taxpayer mid-level exception at its disposal.
Would the Cavs possibly try adding a ring chasing vet like Hinrich (the original Delly) as well?