Who Smells Like Champagne Now? 2016-2017 Cleveland Cavaliers Season Thread

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
Doesn't work like that. You don't just get to add KDs scoring to what they already have.

KD is gonna take points away from steph and clay.

We've seen super teams formed before, and none of them just costed as much as it seemed they would on paper. It all comes down to them executing at the right moment. And thus far both KD and steph have shown a propensity to shrink in those moments.
Exactly..

If the Cavs focus on DEFENSE and BALL MOVEMENT in Lue's first training camp they can beat anybody.

The Spurs already showed us pre Aldridge that it's not about an arms race.

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
:sas2:
Cm_I9_GHa_Ug_AAv_Dv.jpg
i don't get it, whats the reference?

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
if wade comes off the bench (he wont) then good.. but this might push JR out of the team.. not a good idea defense wise.

Losing JR's 3 ball would be detrimental imo in terms of spacing, they'd sag off Wade tbh

Wade is nifty inside but it's not what they really need.

Need an elite 3 and D guy tbh

Exactly. Wade would just take possessions away from Lebron and Kyrie, and a Kyrie/Wade defensive backcourt is NOT what the Heat need against Golden State.

If the Cavs focus on DEFENSE and BALL MOVEMENT in Lue's first training camp they can beat anybody.

The Spurs already showed us pre Aldridge that it's not about an arms race.

But the Spurs brought in the exact guys they needed to fit their system.

When two of your five starters are Kyrie and Love, you are NOT going to be an elite "defense and ball movement" team. And it's not like JR and TT are going to make up for what they're lacking in that department.

jaguar paw

Music Junkie
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Optimistic But I Got Hands Tho
Cedi Osman wrote a blog yesterday...he's not coming over until 2017. He must really believe his rights won't get traded. :ehh:

Every day I dream of myself in a Cavs jersey!

As I wrote on my first blog entry on Eurohoops, in the summer of 2017 I have an option to go to the NBA and it’s definite that I’m going to use it and try my luck in the USA!

It’s a decision I’ve made and everyone knows about it. Every day there will be a moment when I’ll picture Cedi practicing and playing games in the NBA in the colors of the Cavaliers! I dream about it every day, I won’t hide it! I feel that the organization believes in me and I’m very happy that they won the title.

I’m going to go there and do my best in order to get established/ establish myself, to find a place on the team and vindicate their choice. I have a season ahead of me in which I’m going to fight for Efes Anadolu and then I’m going to dedicate myself to the great goal of the NBA.

When I meet LeBron, I’m going to ask him for a selfie!

One more thing that I think about all the time? How important it’s going to be for me to make it in time so that LeBron James is still on the team so that I can play with him, become his teammate! It’s going to be unbelievable! I have so much to learn from him. LeBron’s presence in Cleveland is a huge motivation, playing with him a big dream.

A dream that I feel is going to come true and I’m very happy about that! I’ve already thought what my first reaction is going to be when the time comes for me to enter the coaching center of the Cleveland Cavaliers and have my first practice as a member of the team.

As soon as I see LeBron James I’m going to go up to him, say hi and ask him for a selfie! This is the first thing I’m going to do as a player of the NBA Champions!

We’ll meet again soon! Be well, Cedi

I'm interested in watching Sir'Dom Pointer play in Summer League....Cavs are going to need another SF.

He still can't shoot for shyt.

JP_614

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Aloha State
Summer League Roster

NUMBER
NAME POS HT WT DOB LAST TEAM YRS PRO
35 Aaron Brown F 6-5 215 3/24/92 Gimnasi-Indalo (Agentina) R
31 Eli Carter G 6-2 200 5/6/91 Boston College (College) R
20 Kay Felder G 5-9 176 3/29/95 Oakland (College) R
16 Kenny Gabriel F 6-8 210 7/3/89 Pinar Karsiyaka (Turkey) R
49 Diamon Simpson F 6-7 230 09/08/87 Movistar Estudiantes (Spain) R
21 Cory Jefferson F 6-9 218 12/26/90 Bakersfield Jam (D-League) 2
3 Trey Lewis G 6-2 185 10/18/92 Louisville (College) R
28 DeAndre Liggins G/F 6-6 209 3/31/88 Sioux Falls Skyforce (D-League) 3
12 Jordan McRae G 6-6 185 3/28/91 Cleveland Cavaliers (NBA) 1
16 Sir'Dominic Pointer G/F 6-6 192 5/6/92 Canton Charge (D-League) R
18 Raphiael Putney F 6-9 185 4/21/90 Rio Grande Valley (D-League) R
10 Michael Stockton G 6-1 170 5/7/89 Canton Charge (D-League) R
46 Eric Jacobsen F 6-10 255 6/2/94 Arizona State (College) R

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Has anyone heard of how Kay fielder has been I really think he has a strong chance of making the 15 man roster.