Who Smells Like Champagne Now? 2016-2017 Cleveland Cavaliers Season Thread

Bone$

Dynasty Continues...
Daps
All this shyt after the power move to get korver for marbles.. Who is this mystery playmaker? I can't think of someone avail that would make this work... Besides Melo

Eye Cue DA COLI GAWD

<--- Cleveland Browns winning that many, boi!
Daps
LeBron essentially turned the switch off the game after JR got hurt.

That's how it seems.

Homie is on the epitome of cruise control lol

Llcoolbay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
St Louis Rams!!!!!
Lebron my guy but he gotta stop this pouting.

Lue also gotta let Kyrie and love run the show. Lue and Lebron complaining about minutes, but continue the same sub patterns

Leonard Washington

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
A little town called none ya got damn bidness
Watch your language hoe.

Hoe these nutz in ya mouth and choke on a growing dikk :stopitslime::lolbron:

Go upstairs and tell the nikka that's fukking your moms to post for you.

lRAQ49.gif

:dame:brehs whats going on here? Its only January

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

:yeshrug: not a big issue. Almost all lebron teams go into slumps during the season. The major issue is most of the teams he has been on rely on him to be the defensive stopper, pg, top scorer, defacto paint protector and creator for everyone else.

We all knew that the cavs depth has been reduced with the lack of big men and a back up pg. They are also leaking oil because lebron is tired and they lack big men.

As I told you last year they would win the ring and I feel the same this year. shyt I wouldn't doubt they pull some 1995 houston rockets shyt and be down to the warriors again 3-1 and still beat their asses in 7. They key is to coast during the season because lebron is old and love / irving are injury prone. Get to the playoffs healthy and rested even if you only win 45 to 50 games. All this regular season win shyt means nothing.

As far as lebron he understands that the mileage he has and his age he ain't got that much longer. So I don't blame him to snap. That team needs a damn backup PG cause lebron is playing too many damn minutes running the offense and the team has consistently proven they can not win without him on the floor.

So expect after all star break for lebron to get some time off, the cavs sign some big that is bought out and sign a free agent PG who is sitting out there.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So Lloyd pretty much put it out there that the Cavs-Knicks tried to do the Melo/Love swap a year ago but couldn't find a third team.

This would explain Kevin's sudden lack of confidence.

Kyrie looks like he's annoyed by all of this.

I never know with these writters / reporters. They throw so much trash out there you don't know what is fact or fiction. I still didn't believe that the Cavs were trying to trade for Melo last year because he was coming off of knee surgery.

And still Melo forces Lebron to play PF and still run the offense while banging PFs and guarding them. Then if the cavs went small Lebron still has to play the 5 with melo at the 4.

Now if Irving could consistently run the offense that trade can work. But if lebron has to play PG and guard PFs during the regular season that is too much toll on his body at his age and mileage.

I said from the get go that the trade to acquire love was all about saving lebron for the post season and not burning him out in the regular season.

Last edited:

Fortunate Lee

Superstar
Daps
It was the sorry nets but they at least they looked semi decent tonight.

And bron finally trimmed that dumb eyesis beard. :dame:

jaguar paw

Music Junkie
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Optimistic But I Got Hands Tho
Love is getting an MRI on his back. If they end up trading for Melo its gotta be for scraps because the Knicks don't have leverage with his NTC.

And it sounds like any trade partners for the PG/C spot wanna know whats up with Cedi Osman.