Who Smells Like Champagne Now? 2016-2017 Cleveland Cavaliers Season Thread

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lebron just need to go on his vacation and chill out a bit. If backup point was gonna be such a problem maybe he shouldn't have let Delly go.

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
Go upstairs and tell the nikka that's fukking your moms to post for you.
lRAQ49.gif

HoopLife

Superstar
Daps
Lebron just need to go on his vacation and chill out a bit. If backup point was gonna be such a problem maybe he shouldn't have let Delly go.
Lebron is obviously not the full time GM/ Finanical advisor. That's Griffin job. Lebron probably did underrate Delly but that doesn't excuse Griffin from finding a good back up instead of 5''4 midget. That's a waste of a draft pick brehs. Let's be real. Letting Delly and Mosgov walk for nothing were grave errors.

ShoryukenHaduken

All Star
Daps
Lebron is obviously not the full time GM/ Finanical advisor. That's Griffin job. Lebron probably did underrate Delly but that doesn't excuse Griffin from finding a good back up instead of 5''4 midget. That's a waste of a draft pick brehs. Let's be real. Letting Delly and Mosgov walk for nothing were grave errors.
they couldnt afford moz and shoulda signed delly to 4 mil after the 15 finals.
why didnt shump play in the 4th? korver played 33 min.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mozgov got far too much from the Lakers to even think about so I can't say nothing about that but Delly should have been brought back. I heard earlier somewhere they could have locked him up for 4 a year before last season. Not sure how true that is and don't remember what he got after the season but you can't be letting solid rotation players go for nothing knowing you won't have any cap space or decent picks for years. I hope they figure it out though.

HoopLife

Superstar
Daps
Mozgov got far too much from the Lakers to even think about so I can't say nothing about that but Delly should have been brought back. I heard earlier somewhere they could have locked him up for 4 a year before last season. Not sure how true that is and don't remember what he got after the season but you can't be letting solid rotation players go for nothing knowing you won't have any cap space or decent picks for years. I hope they figure it out though.
They could've done a sign and trade with Delly. Lots of mistakes with first round picks. I still can't stand the Felder pick. They could have used that pick on drafting a 6''8 wing instead of relying on RJ again

ShoryukenHaduken

All Star
Daps
Why dont bron and love+ 3 bench players ever get time together
its either one of the 3+ bench or love and irving+ bench which atm niether is working.