Who Smells Like Champagne Now? 2016-2017 Cleveland Cavaliers Season Thread

ShoryukenHaduken

All Star
Daps
Frye and Korver seem to be missing everything they put up and if they miss u cant keep em on the court.

the heat found a bunch of useful D league guys hell the mave even found yogi yet the cavs cant get anyone?

hell james jones gets buckets whenever hes in might as well dust him off

CHERUB

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
TT didnt even score tonight smh. Yup changes are comming for sure fellas. Get ready to say adios to some of these bruhs. Wouldnt be surprised if Griff is on the phone right this minute

jaguar paw

Music Junkie
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Optimistic But I Got Hands Tho
What was taking so long? Lebron losin his goddamn mind ouchea

My guess is Griffin was sitting on his hands waiting for buyouts. And the Melo thing.

Problem is they needed depth a month ago and Lue is burning his top guys out.

It's like management (roster/assets restraints), coaching (rotations, injuries, and lack of depth), and ownership (controlled spending) all worked against each other.

With that said I'd cut McRae/Birdman and take on Mario, Lance, and Sanders if they are healthy. Huge risk but if your locker room is as strong as you think it is you should be able to get them to buy in.

Dayco23

World Champion
Daps
Reppin
Ohio
My guess is Griffin was sitting on his hands waiting for buyouts. And the Melo thing.

It's like management (roster/assets restraints), coaching (rotations, injuries, and lack of depth), and ownership (controlled spending) all worked against each other.

With that said I'd cut McRae/Birdman and take on Mario, Lance, and Sanders if they are healthy. Huge risk but if your locker room is as strong as you think it is you should be able to get them to buy in.

I love the idea of Lance on this team. He is a play maker (:heh:) and can really help the bench unit if he can keep his head on straight.

Kyrie and Bron looked gassed yesterday and both need some time off. LBJ needs another 2 week sabbatical to Miami.

jaguar paw

Music Junkie
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I love the idea of Lance on this team. He is a play maker (:heh:) and can really help the bench unit if he can keep his head on straight.

Kyrie and Bron looked gassed yesterday and both need some time off. LBJ needs another 2 week sabbatical to Miami.

I blame Lue for not handling his rotations correctly and not knowing when to sit LeBron.

I could've sworn this issue was supposed to be a David Blatt thing. :hubie:

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps

Even tho Bron don't fukk with Lance he could be a decent playmaker coming off the bench with Mario. Sanders, meh that nikka acting like he was done with basketball, he may be rusty

jaguar paw

Music Junkie
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Even tho Bron don't fukk with Lance he could be a decent playmaker coming off the bench with Mario. Sanders, meh that nikka acting like he was done with basketball, he may be rusty

I highly (no pun intended) doubt they will find a better center fit on the court.

The other options are D-League players and hoping Bogut gets bought out.

That's about it. They need a real center that can rim protect and move on this team more than they need playmaking.

ShoryukenHaduken

All Star
Daps
I highly (no pun intended) doubt they will find a better center fit on the court.

The other options are D-League players and hoping Bogut gets bought out.

That's about it. They need a real center that can rim protect and move on this team more than they need playmaking.
bogut is way to injury prone hes barley played for the mavs if sanders is open to joining then go for him and hope he can get into shape.
sign chalmers or lance and roll

ShoryukenHaduken

All Star
Daps
maybe channing needs a break as well dude just isnt playing well at all hes to important for the bench to be struggling this much.

not to mention irving getting roasted by a d leaguer. this is what kills me every team in the league can find useful bums but the cavs try to find mcrae birdman gets injured and mo quits on the team

cavs scouts needs to step up