Who Smells Like Champagne Now? 2016-2017 Cleveland Cavaliers Season Thread

Edub

Veteran
Daps
Lebron not even doing the handshakes with his teammates anymore :laff:

this chemistry is all types of fukked!
Saw him side eye kyrie when he missed that last free throw ......when k love couldn't hit the last of two free throws he couldn't look at him, he just looked up to the ceiling in disgust....:mjlol:

Bone$

Dynasty Continues...
Daps
If it ain't Melo, I'm curious as to who the fukk king wants to pick up.. Like I cant think of a better option mid season

Edub

Veteran
Daps
Cavs need to eat humble pie...Bron included ....

Lue needs to actually coach again

And they don't play defense, extra lazy in transition defense and on the perimeter.....its the reason these last few games have been close.....they don't wanna win, they think the deserve and ought to win.

And bron gotta quit blamin his squad and encourage....cuz he extra reckless wit the ball too....threw it away tonight again in crunch time.

Last edited:

Edub

Veteran
Daps
Until further notice I'm done with Lebron
Oh so now you catchin my wave:francis:....I told you, breh is on some sucka shyt out there on the court.....:manny:......he doesn't see his mistakes but pointing out everybody else's :comeon:

HoopLife

Superstar
Daps
LeBron not getting his way does not excuse his immaturity as a leader.

He's way too old to act like this.
Like you said the team needs adversity and conflict. Let's trust the process. We're champs after all. It was 10 times worse last year with Bron supposedly firing Blatt. Maybe Griffin is next to be fired if he doesn't pull off a good trade with all these exemptions and decent wiggle room.

HoopLife

Superstar
Daps
Over the way he been acting lately

You don't openly put your teammates under the bus like to the media. I get it we need a backup but that's some sucka shyt
Again this team has been through worse. This is no different than last year when Bron threw Love under the bus with his fit in remarks. Let's not be one of those fan bases that eats up ESPN coverage. We were due for a bad week. Before this debacle we were 15-1

CHERUB

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
LeBron not getting his way does not excuse his immaturity as a leader.

He's way too old to act like this.

man shut the fukk up all the Stars act like dikk heads when shyt aint going right..MJ, Kobe all of them. Fukk is wrong with these nikkas?