Who Smells Like Champagne Now? 2016-2017 Cleveland Cavaliers Season Thread

Edub

Veteran
Daps
You're overreacting. He gives like 50% on defense in the regular season, if that. The guy is 32 years old he wont be young forever. The biggest concern is his minutes but they will give him games off and Griff will try to make some moves. He looked way worse in 2015 when he was on that shytty diet.

All bullshyt aside....fam I hope you right....I pray I am overreacting .....cuz I honestly feel like him and cleveland/Akron/ohio still got another one in em'.....unfinished business if you will. And yea during that diet in 2015 it was hard to watch then too. Like I said....the printer is still in sleep mode, no papers yet, but I would like it if brons offensive game adjusted to age much like MJ did wit the turn around jay. I'm a watch him in Sac tomorrow night like everybody else...we'll see breh:yeshrug:.........hopefully anger just caused a knee jerk moment:francis:

Last edited:

Edub

Veteran
Daps
You're overreacting. He gives like 50% on defense in the regular season, if that. The guy is 32 years old he wont be young forever. The biggest concern is his minutes but they will give him games off and Grif will try to make some moves. He looked way worse in 2015 when he was on that shytty diet.

What you think about the moves tho breh....I feel like we need a real big, don't know if Channing gonna be what we need alone.....and when felder come back from d league maybe he can hold that backup down.....but I honestly don't know, maybe deron williams or chalmers should get the call?:jbhmm:

Fortunate Lee

Superstar
Daps
Bron need to cut it out
:francis:

They allowed:
in their last 3 Ls

The defense fukkin sucks!! Bu bu bu playmaker, and it doesnt help that kevin level of play dropped off too

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
Bron need to cut it out
:francis:

They allowed:
in their last 3 Ls

The defense fukkin sucks!! Bu bu bu playmaker, and it doesnt help that kevin level of play dropped off too
lebron and Frye defense is not good for most of the games..

lebron stands and watches his defensive assignment blow him by.. dont even funnel the guy to TT...

i guess he is saving energy. he is playing the most or one of the most in the nba in terms of minutes again.

CHERUB

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
brehs. Do yall realize Bron does some shyt like this EVERY year? Just
eddie-griffin.gif

and enjoy the show. If youre a intelligent basketball fan you knew something like this was comming. I mean how long you expected The Cavs to flourish with Richard Jefferson needing to be a main contributer? I dont even think about JR. No Backup PG after the Mo Williams fiasco etc etc Face it KD bytching out made shyt harder for something damn near impossible. Fukk it let see what happens Shyt Melo may end yet end up in the Land..And shump or JR could suddenly be a Knick again. You never fukkin know. Everybody know the deck is stacked heavy to that west coast team. They got both Jokers, da Ace and dueces wild. I done seen nikkas blow that kinda hand tho...

jaguar paw

Music Junkie
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Optimistic But I Got Hands Tho
brehs. Do yall realize Bron does some shyt like this EVERY year? Just
eddie-griffin.gif

and enjoy the show. If youre a intelligent basketball fan you knew something like this was comming. I mean how long you expected The Cavs to flourish with Richard Jefferson needing to be a main contributer? I dont even think about JR. No Backup PG after the Mo Williams fiasco etc etc Face it KD bytching out made shyt harder for something damn near impossible. Fukk it let see what happens Shyt Melo may end yet end up in the Land..And shump or JR could suddenly be a Knick again. You never fukkin know. Everybody know the deck is stacked heavy to that west coast team. They got both Jokers, da Ace and dueces wild. I done seen nikkas blow that kinda hand tho...

Its his yearly warning shot to Kevin Love. Pick up your level of play or it's going to be a problem.

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
Lebron fukked this team up with that bullshyt. Look at that bench :scust:

nikkas look like they don't want to be there anymore