Who remembers this WCW/NWO Revenge Intro???

Daps
ALL N64

THESE games used the AKI engine and were on Gamecube, PS2, and XBOX
umcover-a.jpg

Ultimate Muscle: Legends vs. New Generation
ps2-djv-cover-a.jpg

Def Jam Vendetta
ps2-djny-cover-a.jpg

Def Jam: Fight For NY
ps2-kmax-cover-a.jpg

Kinnikuman Muscle Grand Prix Max
ps2-kmaxtou-cover-a.jpg

Kinnikuman Muscle Grand Prix Max 2: Tokumori
[/color]
dapped for bringing these up equally fun games that used the same engine. But back to the classics I would drop money on the wii u if nintendo brought back those games with a nice lil polish on the virtual console shop.

SuckFohh

Pro
Daps
World Tour, Wrestlemania 2000, Revenge, No Mercy
The GOAT wrestling run

The first time I played no mercy and the weapons didnt fall through the floor when you dropped em I put the controller down and ran through the house with both hands on my face like macaulay culkin

Reality

Make your own luck.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
looking back, i think it's funny that you could beat the shyt out of the bystander chicks that some of the wrestlers would bring out.

infamousred

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
put countless amounts of hours into those thq/aki games. having a gameshark and the internet back then?:blessed: you could literally make any character or arena that you wanted. flaming tables were around before smackdown:smugdraper:

ZEB WALTON

ayo! - BEZ
Daps
Reppin
No Father To MY Style.. A Son Unique
put countless amounts of hours into those thq/aki games. having a gameshark and the internet back then?:blessed: you could literally make any character or arena that you wanted. flaming tables were around before smackdown:smugdraper:
This. They edited moves and had alll that shyt. I used to have hell in a cell wit flaming tables in no mercy. Ahit was soo fukkin piff it was unreal