Who popularized Jesus pieces in Hip Hop and what exactly is it suppose to mean?

Young/Nacho\Drawz

...come on let's picture the possibility...
Daps
Drop some jewels then...to the 85% this has always been deemed common knowledge...and knock off the sarcasm :stopitslime: i wasn't coming at you sideways

So you're gonna mock people for not knowing something, and then not actually correct them on it when they ask you to?

What type of fucc nicca sh1t is that? :mjlol:

I dunno breh, either way he's acting like a hoe in this thread :yeshrug:

And you're a fukkin dumbass...i never once was saying i was right and you was wrong, i already know you know your sh1t when it comes to hip hop....i actually mentioned the 85% as in the general public are usually misinformed...the whole time i was genuinely asking you to drop knowledge on who popularised it so i'd know the truth you fuccin idiot :snoop:
Can you believe this chump is a mod and "poster of the year?" :pacspit:Probably the same one who keeps unpinning the "Ask Hot Rod anything" thread too. :ufdup:

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
biggie made dat shyt popular
not sure if he was the first one to rock it
but u can even hear rappers such as kanye and game associate the jesus piece with biggie

big was jesus piece
nas was qb chain

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
its common knowledge that gold chains were made huge by the mid 80's rap acts... but BIG was the first to get the head of jesus on a chain and wear it.
Jay Z sported a jesus head for the first time on xxl, i think... but i know it was a magazine and it was BIG's chain done by tito.

kanye is probably the one to make it a "fashion" popular trend in 2004... but BIG was the first to get one made BY TITO.
How did Biggie popularize them? Nikkas was already wearing jesus pieces before Biggie, nikkas in the hood already had plenty of chains with religious imagery on it whether it was Jesus, crosses or the Virgin Mary or whatever.

This is like when RZA said Wu-Tang popularized Timberland's how when it was already hot in the hood? :stopitslime:

Ethnic Cleansing

Fucc Slobks and Crabks
Daps
How did Biggie popularize them? Nikkas was already wearing jesus pieces before Biggie, nikkas in the hood already had plenty of chains with religious imagery on it whether it was Jesus, crosses or the Virgin Mary or whatever.

This is like when RZA said Wu-Tang popularized Timberland's how when it was already hot in the hood? :stopitslime:

The hood and the nation are 2 completely different spectrums pal... No Homo was not created by Cam Ron, but would/could a nikka in Seatlle, Washington tell you Bugs from 135th & Lennox is the reason he says it?

avon barksdale

i want my corners
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Prison
YTECn7m.jpg
is that khaled :wtf:

eerieBell

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Da Magnolia
And you're a fukkin dumbass...i never once was saying i was right and you was wrong, i already know you know your sh1t when it comes to hip hop....i actually mentioned the 85% as in the general public are usually misinformed...the whole time i was genuinely asking you to drop knowledge on who popularised it so i'd know the truth you fuccin idiot :snoop:

breh maybe he doesn't actually know but don't want u to be aware of that :manny:

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
its common knowledge that gold chains were made huge by the mid 80's rap acts... but BIG was the first to get the head of jesus on a chain and wear it.
Jay Z sported a jesus head for the first time on xxl, i think... but i know it was a magazine and it was BIG's chain done by tito.

kanye is probably the one to make it a "fashion" popular trend in 2004... but BIG was the first to get one made BY TITO.

Aaron Hall was rocking it before Big

Entrapta310

:umad?:
Daps

thread title said in hip hop.. the music genre. Not in the streets... the real world.
BIggie was the first to rap about it in the song I love the dough. cmon now. we're talking bout who made set the ground for it in music. biggie first. than jay wore one for the first time oon xxl. then kanye. then everyone else.

And crucifixes were hot int the streets. Blinged out jesus heads were for the hustlers who had the $$ to get one, if you saw them in the 90's,

i dont remember any blinged out jesus pieces on any pimps son. or drug dealers. :yeshrug: