Who popularized Jesus pieces in Hip Hop and what exactly is it suppose to mean?

Entrapta310

:umad?:
Daps
“You seen the Jesus, dipped to H classes,
Ice project off lights....
Blind your broke asses, even got rokks in beards and moustaches" :wow:

then in 99 jay z was wearing that tito piece trying to be like BIG :mjlol:

kanye started the trend again in 2004.

Last edited:
  • Dap
Reactions: IVS

Entrapta310

Daps
Drop some jewels then...to the 85% this has always been deemed common knowledge...and knock off the sarcasm :stopitslime: i wasn't coming at you sideways

maybe he was making fun at big wearing such a thing when he used the :mjlol: smiley.

:yeshrug:

kanye should get a :mjlol: too

Entrapta310

Daps
I dunno breh, either way he's acting like a hoe in this thread :yeshrug:

its common knowledge that gold chains were made huge by the mid 80's rap acts... but BIG was the first to get the head of jesus on a chain and wear it.
Jay Z sported a jesus head for the first time on xxl, i think... but i know it was a magazine and it was BIG's chain done by tito.

kanye is probably the one to make it a "fashion" popular trend in 2004... but BIG was the first to get one made BY TITO.

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jesus, this dude is a fukkin clown..

you made a blanket statement.. a ridiculous one at that.. just say you don't know wtf you even talkin about, and leave the thread be..
And you're a fukkin dumbass...i never once was saying i was right and you was wrong, i already know you know your sh1t when it comes to hip hop....i actually mentioned the 85% as in the general public are usually misinformed...the whole time i was genuinely asking you to drop knowledge on who popularised it so i'd know the truth you fuccin idiot :snoop:

Entrapta310

Daps
It represents the white man getting rich off selling meaningless jewelry to the urban communities, by dressing it up in religious imagery that you folks eat up real quick.

kanye made it to mean that.

big was representing the come up. :banderas: