Who moves on faster, Men or Women?

DatLBCGuy562

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ESLBC/21st & Locust
Seriously, you can treat her with a couple nice outfits and a pair of shoes from the mall, then a nice dinner. Two days later, you pick her up from the train 3 minutes late...and all hell breaks loose.

All of that good shyt counts for nothing.
Relationships are dead, and women killed and buried them. If you are a man in 2019 and putting any woman before yourself in ANYWAY, you are a simp and a fool for the taking and deserve everything she's gonna inevitably put you thru. I don't trust any woman. Not because I'm "bitter" or "hurt" as one of these birds or simps are gonna try to simplify my point of view as. Just wise to women's TRUE nature and not the romanticized versions of them that's shoved and forced down everyone's throats via the media..

Last edited:

badboys11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
M
Just got off the phone with a friend and she said

"Men will get you pregnant, dump you and get someone else pregnant while you are pregnant"

Do you agree with Jade? We gonna call her Jaded Jade for this thread. Me personally I think it depends on a certain personality type for people to move on from break ups or losses quickly.
sounds like a women who likes to deal with aint shyt men. Some of these women love to get with men who have no morals or ethics about they life, but for some reason she thinks he gives a damn about her and not just the p*ssy :stopitslime:

And for the record most women have your replacement lined up when yall still together. U can be with a chick 5 yrs and be in mourning over the break up( i tend to go mont or two if i cared bout the girl). She will be hooking up with someone the very next weekend guaranteed. A lot of women dont wait that long, he's the reason yall broke up

Daps
I’ve had women who’ve sworn that were so in love with me, “never felt this way about any man before”, swore they would never give up on me, promised we would work thru any situation etc. literally wake up the next day like a light switch had been turned off and start acting super cold and callous towards me over the slightest provocation.

shyt that wasn’t even that serious and could have been resolved and worked out within the confines of a 15 minute conversation. Women are fickle. And overly emotional, which lessens and suppresses their logical side. They don’t care about you like that. Only how they’re “feeling” in that moment, past history be damned. Which is why I am a savage now when it comes to these bytches. It’s either them or me. I only “feel something” towards them when my dikk is hard. My post nut clarity is undefeated. That “love” shyt is all an illusion and fleeting. Women are savages and will emotionally detach from your ass over a disagreement about what restaurant to eat at. You, as a man, better learn to be as equally cold and detached or you’ll end up fukked over and heartbroken every single time :ufdup:

Yep this exactly.

Men have been brainwashed for decades in the US at least...women are the fairer sex, love them, support them, take care of them, treat them as a queen. Give them your heart, give them the rights to EVERYTHING YOU OWN via govt contract.

Couldn’t be any more of the opposite, that is demonic ideology in that it elevates the woman above the man.

It goes God>Man>Woman>Children>Animal in the natural hierarchy God created. The demons purposely invert this to serve their false wannabe god.

God created WOMAN FROM MAN, created her and brought her to Adam as a companion. Not the other way around, MAN WAS NEVER INTENDED TO SERVE WOMAN.

God didn’t create women to be leaders or decision makers of ANYTHING. She was made as a companion to man and to bare children for him, and tend to the household.

If men were given the truth about all of this, society would be vastly different and better, as it is in Gods image.

Never put your emotions, money, and personal well being into a woman’s hands. It will all be destroyed by them, and will leave you broke, depressed and miserable.

Invest in yourself, yes women’s companionship is fine as long as you check yourself and don’t go all in.

Develop a daily relationship with Jesus, workout, stack your paper. As you do these things, women will fall into your life.

ALWAYS be the one in control, if some bird brain female tries to pull you off your path, bush them immediately. They will try at every turn to control and manipulate you, and many men give in and then get tortured as a result.

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
You're not taking into account the variables in the process of breaking up. Lots of men, who are self absorbed, seem to think 'The wind blew north today so she's breaking up with me today.'

I'll use myself (when in a relationship) as an example:

I communicate clearly what I need/desire and within reason. It could be something as simple as requesting a certain activity cease or to start doing an action ( something that he did in the beginning that I appreciated/attracted me) that has slowed down/stopped. I don't believe in nagging or begging - just can't do it. I don't think a man should have to read my mind but I definitely don't believe in asking for something that he should want to give - key feelings must be mutual. If not, what's the point...

When I am communicating - I am essentially saying I care, I want to improve, I am open to compromise and let's work on this together.

When I stop communicating - I have shut completely down. I no longer care or vested and most definitely will make decisions solo and will only communicate that I am finished.

My tolerance level is extremely low: I don't ask for what I am not willing to reciprocate. I'm appreciative, easy to please, and very easy going. I don't require a hell of a lot - therefore I want what I want. And there is no understanding for variances outside of it.
But do you make it clear - if this or that doesn’t happen then it’s over? Some people have a reluctance to change right away not because of a lack of care but they are procrastinating or don’t understand the consequences of not changing? I know most of us feel blindsided when a woman breaks up first. Feelings aren’t communicated and in many cases he start’s sharing her before he even knows he messed up.

A Pimp Named Slickback

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Woodcrest
Women easily. One of my exes told me while we were still together that she found another boyfriend a week after I spent the weekend with her. She didn't even break up with me first
:mjcry::mjcry::mjcry:

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I’ve had women who’ve sworn that were so in love with me, “never felt this way about any man before”, swore they would never give up on me, promised we would work thru any situation etc. literally wake up the next day like a light switch had been turned off and start acting super cold and callous towards me over the slightest provocation.

shyt that wasn’t even that serious and could have been resolved and worked out within the confines of a 15 minute conversation. Women are fickle. And overly emotional, which lessens and suppresses their logical side. They don’t care about you like that. Only how they’re “feeling” in that moment, past history be damned. Which is why I am a savage now when it comes to these bytches. It’s either them or me. I only “feel something” towards them when my dikk is hard. My post nut clarity is undefeated. That “love” shyt is all an illusion and fleeting. Women are savages and will emotionally detach from your ass over a disagreement about what restaurant to eat at. You, as a man, better learn to be as equally cold and detached or you’ll end up fukked over and heartbroken every single time :ufdup:

You let a couple bytches destroy you like this?

:dwillhuh:

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
Women have an easier time with this. Men approach them all of the time. A man in a relationship a lot of the time doesn't have a litter to pick from when things fall off.

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
Women without a doubt. I know a dude who got cheated on by his BM. Last year he pretended like he wanted to get back together with her. Had her drop her current boyfriend and said they would get a place together. At the last minute he pulled out, sent her back to her mother's and didn't even help her move. He did all that just to torture her. I think the day he dropped the bomb he said something like "How are you dumb enough to think I'd get back with a whore?"

:dead:

This isn't something most women would do lol

A lesson was learned that day.

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
Relationships are dead, and women killed and buried them. If you are a man in 2019 and putting any woman before yourself in ANYWAY, you are a simp and a fool for the taking and deserve everything she's gonna inevitably put you thru. I don't trust any woman. Not because I'm "bitter" or "hurt" as one of these birds or simps are gonna try to simplify my point of view as. Just wise to women's TRUE nature and not the romanticized versions of them that's shoved and forced down everyone's throats via the media..

That's everyone's nature. "All have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God." If you find a woman who can understand that, and not make excuses for herself all of the time, then you may have found something. We all have dirt that we've done. Most of us are still a work in progress.

Lady.Libra.

~balance~
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
VII
But do you make it clear - if this or that doesn’t happen then it’s over? Some people have a reluctance to change right away not because of a lack of care but they are procrastinating or don’t understand the consequences of not changing? I know most of us feel blindsided when a woman breaks up first. Feelings aren’t communicated and in many cases he start’s sharing her before he even knows he messed up.

Crystal.

I don't tell a grown man that there's consequences if he doesn't comply:
I put it on the table, I state my willingness & interest to reach a mutually satisfying resolution. The choice is his to act accordingly...or not.