Who moves on faster, Men or Women?

MoveForward

Veteran
Daps
Women because they don't "get tired of your sh1t" and leave until they find someone else.
This website is crazy because when someone daps an old post, it takes you back to that time. Seven months later, I found out my ex wife found someone else and was tired of my shyt. I went THROUGH IT and she was big chilling until that relationship fell apart and I had moved on.

Lieutenant Daniels

I’m up for Major
Daps
Reppin
Major case squad
Ex broke up with me Nov 2021 and I’m still not over her even though I’ve dealt with several women since then:francis:

Meanwhile she moved (he lived 4.5hrs from us) to be with the nikka she left me for :francis:

I will say this, EVERY time a woman broke up with me or left me for whatever reason it was ALWAYS because they had another guy. Which leads me to believe based on my experiences and others I’ve witnessed that 95% of the time if SHE’S initiating the split or letting you walk it’s another guy in the picture. :francis:

Sometimes a woman confuses a new guy with being “better” than the old because of the newness so they leave the old guy for the new doing nothing wrong guy because there’s no negative feelings attached to the new guy…yet.

Studious one

Change names, like change clothes; stay a fly girl
Daps
Just got off the phone with a friend and she said

"Men will get you pregnant, dump you and get someone else pregnant while you are pregnant"

Do you agree with Jade? We gonna call her Jaded Jade for this thread. Me personally I think it depends on a certain personality type for people to move on from break ups or losses quickly.
Women. Because we can. End thread.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Women without a doubt. I know a dude who got cheated on by his BM. Last year he pretended like he wanted to get back together with her. Had her drop her current boyfriend and said they would get a place together. At the last minute he pulled out, sent her back to her mother's and didn't even help her move. He did all that just to torture her. I think the day he dropped the bomb he said something like "How are you dumb enough to think I'd get back with a whore?"

:dead:

This isn't something most women would do lol
Men are vicous when hurt but so are women

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Women. It ain't even close

Men go THROUGH it after a split and if they don't have good friends to lift them up that nikka will drown in the darkness

Then even if a nikka makes it over that hump he has a polar bear heart from that day forward

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
It depends.

There’s no one size fits all generalization for the sexes when it comes to ending relationships.

I’ve seen men move on like it was absolutely NOTHING. Whole ass years long relationships over and they celebrating like they just got out of prison

I’ve seen women move on like they never even knew the man they co-habitated with for years prior. Hit the club with their girls like they haven’t missed a BEAT. Coooollllddd blooded season in full effect!

Its a case by case basis and when many of you realize that thats the case for a LOT of these stupid ass “Venus vs. Mars” threads you’ll be better off both mentally and emotionally