Who moves on faster, Men or Women?

El Vato

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Oaktown...Bay Area
Just got off the phone with a friend and she said

"Men will get you pregnant, dump you and get someone else pregnant while you are pregnant"

Do you agree with Jade? We gonna call her Jaded Jade for this thread. Me personally I think it depends on a certain personality type for people to move on from break ups or losses quickly.
man it's ez...women hide shyt better than men...you would never know if she cheated on you a long time ago lol

Knowledge

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Men, I still fukk on 3 of my ex's because they new dudes ain't laying pipe right. 1 been with her new dude for about 2 years now and I been fukking her since they got together. They all hint how they wanna get back with me but I tell em nah, I love not having headaches n drama. Just hit me up when you need something on the side

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
3 relationships :mindblown:
Yeah

Granted it was about 2 years before i got in a REAL relationship (I was dating around for months on in) she was doing the whole relationship shyt with other people from what I heard through mutual friends.

I really don’t move that way, i have no problem being alone for awhile. It was like that with the ex before her as well. It took years for me to get in another relationship. I was enjoying not answering to anyone and having “friends”.

I probably would’ve been in a few but its not how the cards were dealt either because of distance, other people they were involved with, etc.

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Men move on physically faster.

Women move on mentally/emotionally and most times before the relationship is "officially" over...more resolutely.

(I do)
And that’s evil to me

(my rant ... nothing personal)

I know it can’t be just me who thinks that whole process is fukked up crushing the few men who actually give a fukk

And that’s how players are made ...

That’s how I got so ruthless

:manny:

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
I had sex with a stranger about 7 days after moving out

But I'm still not over her. Don't think I ever will be.

She's remarried and not thinking about my ass at all

Richard Wright

Living Legend
Daps
It depends on the situation. When it comes to a serious relationship :

With men, they end it and then take the time to move on, to detach. Usually men will only break up when they have a clear better option. Men wouldn’t have cuffed if they didn’t think this was the best they could get in the first place. So men usually get caught doing something they weren’t supposed to, and aren’t ready to lose their woman. When men end it, they’re still usually emotionally available for the woman.

With women, they will spend weeks, months, shyt even years emotionally detaching before ending it. Thats why when a man ends the relationship, there is usually some chance at giving it another go. When a woman ends it, it’s over. She doesn’t respect him as a man anymore.

This gives the perception that women move on easier, but the truth is that women move on during the relationship and men move on after.

With that said, some women behave the way men typically behave, some men believe the way women typically behave. But if you’re asking me to generalize, these are my thoughts.

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
I’ve had women who’ve sworn that were so in love with me, “never felt this way about any man before”, swore they would never give up on me, promised we would work thru any situation etc. literally wake up the next day like a light switch had been turned off and start acting super cold and callous towards me over the slightest provocation.

shyt that wasn’t even that serious and could have been resolved and worked out within the confines of a 15 minute conversation. Women are fickle. And overly emotional, which lessens and suppresses their logical side. They don’t care about you like that. Only how they’re “feeling” in that moment, past history be damned. Which is why I am a savage now when it comes to these bytches. It’s either them or me. I only “feel something” towards them when my dikk is hard. My post nut clarity is undefeated. That “love” shyt is all an illusion and fleeting. Women are savages and will emotionally detach from your ass over a disagreement about what restaurant to eat at. You, as a man, better learn to be as equally cold and detached or you’ll end up fukked over and heartbroken every single time :ufdup:
Seriously, you can treat her with a couple nice outfits and a pair of shoes from the mall, then a nice dinner. Two days later, you pick her up from the train 3 minutes late...and all hell breaks loose.

All of that good shyt counts for nothing.

ignorethis

RIP Fresh RIP Doe RIP Phat
Daps
Think it's whoever want the relationship less, whoever knows/thinks they're more valued in the relationship, and who is actually more valuable in the dating market.

But some dudes leave relationships thinking they're the catch because that was the dynamic of the relationship when it started, but now they not the same nikka and are rusty/less desirable to women.

While the woman can kinda fall into another equivalent relationship, if not a better one, and women are big on upgrading to shyt on their past relationships.

nikkas don't understand how much the average women gets hollered at, especially if they're decent looking.

There is always a nikka willing to take your role, only thing women really factor in is "Would I look like I upgraded or downgraded, if I left my current nikka to be with this nikka"

Lady.Libra.

~balance~
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
VII
And that’s evil to me

(my rant ... nothing personal)

I know it can’t be just me who thinks that whole process is fukked up crushing the few men who actually give a fukk

And that’s how players are made ...

That’s how I got so ruthless

:manny:

You're not taking into account the variables in the process of breaking up. Lots of men, who are self absorbed, seem to think 'The wind blew north today so she's breaking up with me today.'

I'll use myself (when in a relationship) as an example:

I communicate clearly what I need/desire and within reason. It could be something as simple as requesting a certain activity cease or to start doing an action ( something that he did in the beginning that I appreciated/attracted me) that has slowed down/stopped. I don't believe in nagging or begging - just can't do it. I don't think a man should have to read my mind but I definitely don't believe in asking for something that he should want to give - key feelings must be mutual. If not, what's the point...

When I am communicating - I am essentially saying I care, I want to improve, I am open to compromise and let's work on this together.

When I stop communicating - I have shut completely down. I no longer care or vested and most definitely will make decisions solo and will only communicate that I am finished.

My tolerance level is extremely low: I don't ask for what I am not willing to reciprocate. I'm appreciative, easy to please, and very easy going. I don't require a hell of a lot - therefore I want what I want. And there is no understanding for variances outside of it.

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Women without a doubt. I know a dude who got cheated on by his BM. Last year he pretended like he wanted to get back together with her. Had her drop her current boyfriend and said they would get a place together. At the last minute he pulled out, sent her back to her mother's and didn't even help her move. He did all that just to torture her. I think the day he dropped the bomb he said something like "How are you dumb enough to think I'd get back with a whore?"

:dead:

This isn't something most women would do lol
giphy.gif

:mjlol: