Who moves on faster, Men or Women?

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Women without a doubt. I know a dude who got cheated on by his BM. Last year he pretended like he wanted to get back together with her. Had her drop her current boyfriend and said they would get a place together. At the last minute he pulled out, sent her back to her mother's and didn't even help her move. He did all that just to torture her. I think the day he dropped the bomb he said something like "How are you dumb enough to think I'd get back with a whore?"

:dead:

This isn't something most women would do lol
One of my exes kept stalking me and threatening to kill me and any woman I slept with for four years after I dumped her because she cheated. I wouldn't call that moving on fast :yeshrug:

Commish

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
OP..

I think that both men & women move on or neither move on...

Because..

Everything is on a case by case, circumstance by circumstance basis!

For those who allegedly move on faster than their partner, who is to say that said person was into their partner to boot??

Many people get with people for whom they really wasn't feeling initially, but so called has their partner "grow" on them..

So, if that person who wasn't into their partner initially decided to move on at some point, are you going to assign that it was because it was their gender/sex or rather because they were never emotionally invested to begin with?

There are many instances, that both men and women moved on fast as well as the opposite where men and women struggled to move on from a past relationship, hence the reason why many people get into rebound relationships or they start serial dating or in some rarer cases, don't date at all for long periods of time because of whatever trauma they dealt with in the past..

My vote is comes down to the individual, not the collective..

Last edited:

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
Women.

It's always somebody wanting to fukk or at the least give attention they crave. Beyonce sorta made a song about this with "Irreplaceable". Men gotta work just to fukk, and work even more of they want something serious so if that goes down the drain, they more than likely invested more of themselves
Women are affected from emotional investment more than men when a relationship goes sour

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
Men move on faster. Women take all the beating they can emotionally before they actually decide to move on. nikkas will cancel a bytch and replace her over the slightest bit of bird behavior exhibited.

shieet, I know I have :wow:

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
When a woman breaks up with a man, 8 times out of 10 she already has a new man lined up or at least hollering at her.

I remember back in the early 2000s I was going out with my ex, Her best friend (Nat) was fukking this Nigerian cat named Femi.

Now Femi was unable to work due to immigration issues so Nat had to work and bring home the bacon. It was all good for a couple of years until one day we were all hanging out and in conversation she kept mentioning a guy at work, Stu. Every time thereafter when we used to hang out together Stu's name was dropped like a hot potato

Fast forward a month and after 4 years of being together, Femi and Nat break up nowhere out of the blue.
She said that she was resentful that she was supporting him for so long, even though he was legally unable to work.

Next week she was with Stu. Four months later she was pregnant with his baby.

Now this story has an happy ending but it detracts from my point.

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
Whoever was less into the relationship to start with.

If my girl and I broke up right now, she would probably, honestly, never get over it. I'd be over it before she packed her bags.

At the same time, I'm not fully over my ex... who probably hasn't thought about me in a year.

:manny:

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown, U.S.A. (Harlem, NY) + 'Cuse, NY
Well....

In my past dating life, throughout breakups sometimes we both moved on without any issues of "not letting go" and other times I couldn't let go or she couldn't let go.

So I think it all depends on how emotionally invested the relationship was between the two partners:yeshrug:.

There is no definitive answer...we can only give answers based on our own personal experiences :yeshrug:.