Who looks better: @BlackPearl The Empress or @Brolic Scholar 's Girl?

Who looks better?

• Total voters

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
I've been roasting them for years and even got some of their favorite buddies banished. They can't help themselves. It's all good.

I am very happy with how I look. One bad picture doesn't change that. I'm not upset in the least. I look even better than both of those pictures now and I eat well.

On top of that some of the same dudes trying to roast was in my inbox snitching on the discord sending me screenshots yesterday and telling me how good I look.

:deadmanny:

This place is funny. I don't take it too seriously.
:ehh: speak on it

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
Mods needs to make it a rule ,you can't post people's pics unless yours are posted as well.
:beli:

What you look like ,OP?

i use to look decent once upon a time...hairline and all
2ur9doh.jpg

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
@BlackPearl The Empress of course ur body is on point and ur gorgeous.

But ummm ur locks look so healthy!!! What's ur regimen?

No derail ya'll! :whoa:

Thank you :smile:

That picture is actually like 3 y/o. They are almost to my waist now and I also lifted the color so I have to take a little bit more TLC. But basically my routine is:

Wash ones a week or every 2 weeks with a purple shampoo

Deep condition with Shea Moisture High Porosity Conditioner

Apply Chi Silk Therepy Reconstructioner & leave in

Apply Shea Moisture moisture (can't remember the name) and a gel for color treated hair (also can't remember the nsme)

Then I retwist and usually let it air dry.

Then I wrap it up at night and that is it. I may reapply the moisturizer if my hair feels dry once a week.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Stop it.

me and my peoples have never had any encounters with you on here, im just propagating the current coli market trends.

I wouldnt mind jumping in your inbox though, i cant dm you so can you dm me possibly?:jbhmm:

And I just seen your picture. Maybe we should continue with the tread and talk about how you look? Since we're all just having fun here. What do you think?:lolbron: